It's ME!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kungpaosamuraiii

HOVER TANKS
Mar 31, 2002
Cali
I also expected Keg to look like Spike.

Geno I've always expected to look like a really big midget with a crazy look in the eye.

What do you expect I look like? Just another damned Asian guy? Yea, we all look alike... but so do you white people: as proven by pic of WhaleShark and Keganator :p

novak

Oct 22, 2003
Visit site
Freaky. You two sure that you aren't brothers or atleast related? Maybe you were separated at birth or something.. either of you been adopted? :p

Or maybe it was just some evil cloning experience and guys looking exactly like you two are slowly taking over the world. :con: Sends chills down my spine just thinking about it. :lol:

TheWhaleShark

This world is spinning around me
Dec 14, 2001
A little to the left.
www.rit.edu
I had to check just to be sure...

We DON'T have the same Trigun wallscroll, so we're obviously not COMPLETELY identical.

And, AFAIK, I'm not adopted. I know all of my family, and I have no brothers that I don't know about.

EDIT: I KIN SPEEL REL GOUD.

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
Freon said:
if I even see that picture again I swear I'll go postal :p

you're just lucky i've gone through a hard drive since then. besides dude, you were doing the pirate thing even before ****ing PotC. you're cooler than all those lamers.

novak

Oct 22, 2003
Visit site
I've been reading these forums for quite a while now but I've never heard of any pirate dealy. Now I'm curious! Pics!

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
TheWhaleShark said:
I had to check just to be sure...

We DON'T have the same Trigun wallscroll, so we're obviously not COMPLETELY identical.

And, AFAIK, I'm not adopted. I know all of my family, and I have no brothers that I don't know about.
Hehe, well, yes, that trigun wall scroll I got because it was the only one left. :rolleyes: Same with the Cowboy Bebop one...but I like the CB one better. If I find a good wallscroll somewhere the Trigun one will probably come down for it ;)

Well, the real question would be whether your great gradparents gave up any of their children for adoption. I think my grandfather's original last name was 'Benson'. (Thank GOD I didn't get that last name... Pepka is way cooler, albeit not having anything to do with my ethnic background :) )

TheWhaleShark

This world is spinning around me
Dec 14, 2001
A little to the left.
www.rit.edu
Keganator said:
Hehe, well, yes, that trigun wall scroll I got because it was the only one left. :rolleyes: Same with the Cowboy Bebop one...but I like the CB one better. If I find a good wallscroll somewhere the Trigun one will probably come down for it ;)

Well, the real question would be whether your great gradparents gave up any of their children for adoption. I think my grandfather's original last name was 'Benson'. (Thank GOD I didn't get that last name... Pepka is way cooler, albeit not having anything to do with my ethnic background :) )

Unfortunately, I can't exactly spell my paternal grandfather's original last name, as it is a Norwegian name. I can try to spell it phonetically..."S-vain-em-sen," I believe, is how it was pronouced. Maybe we can get Olethros in here to correct my horrible butchering of his language.

My maternal grandparents' last name is Petriella. Both of my paternal grandparents are Norwegian (like, off-the-boat-we-come-from-the-land-of-the-ice-and-snow Norwegian) and both of my maternal grandparents are Italian (like, off-the-boat-mange-it's-good-for-you Italian).

Still...

The resemblence is creepy.

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
Well, the ethnic background is all wrong, then. I'm English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and German, in various quantities with about a third german, and a everything else inbetween. I guess it's just a freak coincidence. Still...freaky.

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
Keganator said:
Well, the ethnic background is all wrong, then. I'm English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and German, in various quantities with about a third german, and a everything else inbetween. I guess it's just a freak coincidence. Still...freaky.

I'm an Irish-Scottish-English Australian :p