hey! guess what i found out!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
girls don't have peepee's!

and you know what else?

i have a red jacket!

and my daddy! he works at the bank!

i don't ever wanna work at the bank.

daddy tells me he gets lots of money though, so it's not so bad.

i don't have a mommy. somebody told me that everyone has a mommy. well... i don't.

sometimes daddy brings ladies home. one lady was really nice! i think her name was cheryl. she gave me a baby ruth!

she smelled a bit though. i asked daddy why and he said she was wearing perfume.

at first i didn't believe him. what sort of perfume smells like tuna sandwiches anyway?

daddy says we can't spend too much money on toys. one time i saw daddy give a lady some money. maybe that's where all of daddy's money goes. i wish he would buy me toys.

there's this robot i want! it's name is emiglio. if i had a robot i would give it a different name. something like "mecharoboautobotron." that's a good robot name.

it costs lots of money so daddy says i can't have it. i bet he'd buy it for one of those ladies. i bet he would buy it for cindy! cidy comes over the most.

i don't like cindy. she tells me to call her auntie, and she's the smelliest.

uh oh, looks, like i have to go now!

daddy just got home, and he wants to use the computer now. he always uses the computer when he gets home. it's not fair! and every time he's done there are always these things in the top of paint, that say girlpee2.bmp or greatdane.jpg. i wanna know what they are but when i try to open them the computer makes a funny noise. like it's trying to read a disk.

oh well. i don't wanna see them anyways. my neighbor has a doggy i can see any time i want to. and girls are gross!

uh-oh!

daddy's getting upset!

byebye friends:)

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
woohoo! i done caught me a newbie!

it was... uhh... improvised?

3 minutes?

hmm...

oh, yeah. and surebrec, it is a bit depressing, if you think about it.

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
welcome!

truffles.jpg

iridium

... loves Mr. Lamppost
Dec 11, 2000
UK
ah your wrong. there is four of us :D

you will never stop our world domination power.