EU PuF server-this Tuesday evening, all welcome.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Ok ive just played it and I think its definately better than 2/10. Some clever ideas on that map /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

[PuF]LordKhaine|TC, you're favorite link to all the best PuF games out there!

M

Morgan

are there servers running that map? or will we be using the Blorgg server again?

bullet2.gif

Yeah lady, You and the IRS...

M

Morgan

I don't know if we'll be using Blorgg's server... But appearently you think this is a great map so I'll download it anyway /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Morgan (edited 02-20-2000).]

Serpico_TC|PuF

Feb 20, 2000
Portsmouth
Visit site
I never said it was a great map.
Its just I'm reviewing it for TC. Its good tho, very different.

You can download it if you want. Let me know what you think if you do!!

bullet2.gif

42 is a crap answer!

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Er.. I adsise you look at what score Nali City gave that map, erm 2/10 /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

bullet2.gif

[PuF]LordKhaine|TC, you're favorite link to all the best PuF games out there!

Serpico_TC|PuF

Feb 20, 2000
Portsmouth
Visit site
Hey. Nailcity aren't the gods of map reviews (thats my title /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif )

Yeah, aren't we reviewing all kinds of maps??
And Nailcity have given out some 'odd' marks in the past.

I'll change if we are reviewing only games that nailcity says are good.

/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Have you played it LK, have a look, its better than 2 thats for sure!

bullet2.gif

42 is a crap answer!

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
I've got Nova. It's not the best CTF map I've ever played but it's OK. I don't wanna influence you though /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Nice use of glass though. It's really frustrating when you can see the other flag from your base, but just....can't....touch....it. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

I wandered lonely as a cloud, o'er the hills and valleys, until I stepped in some frickin' dog sh*t! Aarrgh!

[This message has been edited by Zaccix (edited 02-20-2000).]

F

[FiS]Prophetus|PUF

Nali is cool, but they don't have the copyrights on "perfect reviews". We do! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif. I will download the map and let you know what I think, but I can't make it on Tuesday...wife says the phone bills are getting too high. Crap! As men we can't wait to leave home and the nagging of our mothers, only to get married and find out we started over... /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

Serpico_TC|PuF

Feb 20, 2000
Portsmouth
Visit site
Its much better than 2/10!

The use of glass and mirrors is great. Its different from all the other two-stone-
fort-and-a-path maps that are out there.
Thats why I wanted to reveiw it. Yeah, it may not play well (ok it plays crap), but he has ideas, which are harder to come by that the afore mentioned maps.

/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
What maps are the rest of you reviewing?

bullet2.gif

42 is a crap answer!

Quitch

Personally I trust the NaliCity reviews about as far as I can lob their server. The reviews are so shallow it's a joke, and the scores seemingly plucked from thin air. One actually ended "I don't know what to give this map, but it's 3am so I'll give it an 8"

How can you listen to people like that?

bullet2.gif

Quitch
"Howdy doodie little kitty, the baaaad man is here"