I Can't Believe This is still around....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SWad

Papa SWad
Feb 7, 2000
Arkansas
www.pixelpopdesign.com
Rock on. I'm THRILLED to see this place still alive and kickin'. I've dusted off the UT cd and downloaded the CE version. Oh yes, I will be installing this bad boy tonight. So good to see some of you idiots still around -- feeling kinda nostalgic lately. I'm expecting empty servers, but I'll hold out some hope.

get_carter

Aug 6, 2003
sweet habaneros! just installed out 100mb line at work.... time to host an INF server! bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snipez

Insane Poster!
Apr 15, 2003
Visit site
Yo so I still do not know how to play DTAS.

Also if I can find an internet connection on Saturday I'll definitely play.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2001
San Diego, CA
Hey KoffeyKid, I remember you! We used to be in the same clan together way back when. Haha apparently the last time I logged in was 2003. I loved Infiltration, it was one of the few games I ever got really into for more than a few months.

Infiltration helped get me interested in programming since I thought it was so cool people could take Unreal Tournament and make their own game out of it. I'm a Software Engineer now!

Last edited: