Mass Effect 2 Text Remains Tiny

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Those of you playing Mass Effect 2 on the 360 without a super awesome HDTV have probably noticed that the text gets rather small and unreadable. Project Manager Michael Gamble sounds off in the BioWare forums to let you know that your woes are bound to continue and you should just buy a new TV.

We understand that on some (SDTVs) the smallest text in Mass Effect 2 can be difficult to read. While this was not an intentional result, it was a byproduct of the enhancements to the user interface.

After investigating potential solutions, we have determined that while this issue does affect a small portion of SDTV owners, we are unable to resolve it for Mass Effect 2 through a title update.

It's nice to see a company stand up for the people paying for their products in this day and age!

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
Yeah that sucks. I don't understand why it cannot be fixed other than they don't want to bother fixing it. I'm sure they made lots of fans with that move :tup:

Bersy

Apr 7, 2008
Sweden
I could have sworn I just looked at BU yesterday and the newest thing was the Borderlands review.