Stupid Dick Measuring Devices in Airports

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I am heading to the airport Monday morning and I really hope they do have these devices. I can then proceed to say no but you can frisk me, then I will make such a scene while frisking me. It will be awesome :D

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
I am heading to the airport Monday morning and I really hope they do have these devices. I can then proceed to say no but you can frisk me, then I will make such a scene while frisking me. It will be awesome :D

Hope you prepared to get tasered, pepper sprayed and sodomized with a plunger.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003

Enjoy getting kicked out of the airport without a refund and the possibility of a $10,000 civil law suit.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
we need to get rid of all the added security measures that have been adopted since 9/11. just get back to basics. racial profiling.
I mean lets be realistic. the young, dark-skinned male is much more likely to be the guy carrying a bomb than any white person over the age of 30.

the point, however, is that fighting terrorism at the airport means we have already lost. if the combined powers of our military and intelligence agencies haven't stopped a guy with a bomb from entering the airport to begin with, then trying to catch him before he takes his seat is fruitless.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
So why hasn't anybody registered www dot bodyscan dot com yet ?

/me predicts that no one will care about those scanners once they're in place ...
heck. We already accept a lot of things that we used to think 'invade our privacy'.

In a few years we'll have bodyscanners in schools, public buildings and all other places we feel the need to be 'safe' from the T-word.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
the point, however, is that fighting terrorism at the airport means we have already lost. if the combined powers of our military and intelligence agencies haven't stopped a guy with a bomb from entering the airport to begin with, then trying to catch him before he takes his seat is fruitless.

Yeah really. If the terrorist is so meticulous to not get caught in his/her planning, why would we think that they would get foiled at the endgame? They would surely identify and cover all possible angles. The only way they would be stopped at the endgame is if some remote random event happened. Such as the explosive device that failed to detonate properly during the 'underwear bomber' incident.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Why don't terrorists just use their own planes.

In fact the American government should supply planes to terrorists, but then shoot them down when they enter American air space stuff.

Put tracking devices on them.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
So...Obama is responsible for this????

OBBAMAAAAA!!!!!!

khaaaan.jpg

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Actually that is a bad idea. The terrorists could easily find the tracking devices, take them off, and plant them on other planes. Thus, the innocent plane would be shot down.
You can communicate with the pilot on planes though? You don't just shoot down random planes.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
You can communicate with the pilot on planes though? You don't just shoot down random planes.

Why don't terrorists just use their own planes.

In fact the American government should supply planes to terrorists, but then shoot them down when they enter American air space stuff.

Put tracking devices on them.

But nowhere in your plan you say that! :eek: