Official BeyondUnreal Folding@Home Team

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Ah. Well doesn't matter anyways, puny little 6600 is not compatible. Switching teams now.

EDIT: Bah they dropped the screensaver??? :(

EDIT2: Does the systray viewer look weird to anyone else? All I see is a little cloud looking thing once it started doing the WU. Before it was showing something akin to the old ball+stick model (minus the sticks). Also, there's no text on the image giving me a readout of what's happening.

Last edited:

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Ok. Thanks! Not sure how much I'll contribute, but I'll let this run. It seems more friendly with other processes than 5.04 too.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
ok, thanks to Darkdrium explaining it to me in english you can now add team stats to your sig/site etc

change the hex to change the look etc

remember the team rank needs to get to at least 800 to get user stats. this is displayed alongside the team stats.

BTW The image will display an error if the team rank dips below 3000.

Last edited: