The Desktop Pic Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
yep ... the red backround is nice ... I had a similar one that looked like red and clear pills.

desktop stats from coolmon
winamp toolbar next to start menu
1280x1024 resolution

Attachments

• desktop1.jpg
    desktop1.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 43

Perfusion

Sep 14, 2003
www.perfusion.tk
desk.jpg

Trentdaddy

Interface with me by entering my face.
Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
My Blue Sphere Vortex thingy....

I'd love to see all these desktops, but I ave 56k and you should know how that can be. There is nothing special about mine other than the wallpaper which I created.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• Sphere Vortex-blue jpg.jpg
    Sphere Vortex-blue jpg.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 56

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
Yes we are. I am terribley sorry. You are free to comit suicide in the library with the noose now.

Trentdaddy

Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
Why is that so? Is it because it doesn't have some random half-naked chick in it?(hey, that might be a good idea....nah)

Oh wait. I know what it is. Jealousy.

Trentdaddy

Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
Yeah, I'm just messing around. You have the right to your opinion if you don't like it.

Heck, if you have Photoshop and basic knowledge of it, that wallpaper should be a piece of cake to produce. But I'm pleased with it, and I like blue.

Last edited:

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
for the love of god people!

GET THE ICONS OFF YOUR DESKTOP!

Use a quickbar or something.