RPG FHI - Friendly monster doesn't stop firing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sahkolihaa

Ow...
Dec 29, 2004
England
I've decided to put up a private server for FragBU'ers and friends with FHI on it and the RPG mod, but some of the monsters when friendly never stop firing. The Gen Mo'Kai with the tank weapon for example - I get them a lot, but when they keep firing even though there is no enemy around it can get very annoying because:

1. They keep damaging them selves
2. The explosion keeps throwing me around, even with anti-shove at maximum and
3. It's rather annoying just to keep hearing the explosion.

Any chance this could be fixed (or if there was a way I could fix it)?

Thanks!

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
I'm afraid the reason they keep firing regardless of whether there's an enemy is because of a hack I had to use to make them actually fire. For some reason, the fire rate (and the firing itself) seems to be tied in to the difficulty level, and on lower difficulty levels they would fire very sparsely, not even hitting the target. It is possible to change by recoding FHI.u, but this would cause compatability issues for connecting players unless they already had the modified file prior to connecting. Sorry about that. :(

Sahkolihaa

Ow...
Dec 29, 2004
England
It is a private server, so I could always stick the modified FHI.u file on my webhost and give the link to the players who are to be playing on it.