New miracle fat loss program

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
My mom watch that biggest fat ass show. Sometimes I would be over there when it was on and I find it hard to believe how dumb people are about food.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/index.html

You have to exercise and eat nonshitty foods. Who would have thought that.

This is the best part:
http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutriti...althy-eating-plate-vs-usda-myplate/index.html

Yay for a caring guv'ment.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LO-fucking-L That is basically the diet that the Seventh-Day Adventist church has been preaching for the past 100+ years to a T. Genius flipping genius... That and we avoid alcohol and Tobacco and enjoy nature allot (hiking mountain, biking, blah blah blah).

Of course most SDA's are outright vegetarians and many take it to the extreme of vegan-ism.

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
[GU]elmur_fud;2565984 said:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LO-fucking-L That is basically the diet that the Seventh-Day Adventist church has been preaching for the past 100+ years to a T. Genius flipping genius... That and we avoid alcohol and Tobacco and enjoy nature allot (hiking mountain, biking, blah blah blah).

Of course most SDA's are outright vegetarians and many take it to the extreme of vegan-ism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seventh-day_Adventist_Church#Health_and_diet

Yeah, but this is science based research, not some crazy cult who thought pigs were unclean because it said they were in the bible. They got pork right, but shellfish is one of the healthiest things you can eat. Alcohol is actually good for you in moderation, look at the research on that website. Vegetarianism and Veganism are downright stupid, unhealthy, and lead to essential vitamin deficiencies. Also, Kellog's is part of the problem, not a solution. Processed cereals made with refined grains are why we're so lacking in basic nutrients.

[GU]elmur_fud

Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seventh-day_Adventist_Church#Health_and_diet

Yeah, but this is science based research, not some crazy cult who thought pigs were unclean because it said they were in the bible. They got pork right, but shellfish is one of the healthiest things you can eat. Alcohol is actually good for you in moderation, look at the research on that website. Vegetarianism and Veganism are downright stupid, unhealthy, and lead to essential vitamin deficiencies. Also, Kellog's is part of the problem, not a solution. Processed cereals made with refined grains are why we're so lacking in basic nutrients.

That wiki page is horribly incorrect in many places.

If what you say about vegetarians was true we wouldn't live so long.

Whether you want to claim it to be non-science backed or not still right.

But as for non-science claims... Loma linda University which is a well known and respected school of medical science is SDA... being too progressive can get you laughed at also.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
That is basically the diet that the Seventh-Day Adventist church has been preaching for the past 100+ years

It is "basically" the same, meaning some things are right and some things are wrong, exactly as one would expect to happen through uninformed guesswork.

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
[GU]elmur_fud;2565990 said:
That wiki page is horribly incorrect in many places.

If what you say about vegetarians was true we wouldn't live so long.

Whether you want to claim it to be non-science backed or not still right.

But as for non-science claims... Loma linda University which is a well known and respected school of medical science is SDA... being too progressive can get you laughed at also.

Loma Linda is only as prestigious as you like to think it is in your own mind. They didn't crack the code of healthy living, they just live healthier than your average American. They still do stupid shit, like not eating meat. Animal based foods are the only source of some essential nutrients. Where do vegans get their B vitamins? Fortified foods aren't good for you, they can easily lead to over-consumption of vitamins. Too much vitamins is just as bad as not enough. I'm not advocating eating pork all day long. Red meat isn't that good for people. Lean protein, such as poultry and fish, there's nothing wrong with eating it and is necessary for a natural vitamin intake. If we weren't meant to eat meat we'd have different shaped teeth.......it's kinda obvious.

[GU]elmur_fud

Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
It is "basically" the same, meaning some things are right and some things are wrong, exactly as one would expect to happen through uninformed guesswork.

Observation is an inherent part of science. That is what it was based on... That and the biblical clean/unclean list which is based on a systematic logic. If you read said list you will find that the animals are grouped after a fashion similar to modern science (physical characteristics) and are listed as clean or unclean based on what they eat primarily (you are what you eat logic which holds a modicum of truth) for species indigenous to that region eat. So creatures that feed on feces, carrion, or trash were called unclean. Heavy metals and toxins can be retained in the meat of an animal as well as parasites and diseases. The "unclean" animals are merely more likely to be hosts.

Loma Linda is only as prestigious as you like to think it is in your own mind. They didn't crack the code of healthy living, they just live healthier than your average American. They still do stupid shit, like not eating meat. Animal based foods are the only source of some essential nutrients. Where do vegans get their B vitamins? Fortified foods aren't good for you, they can easily lead to over-consumption of vitamins. Too much vitamins is just as bad as not enough. I'm not advocating eating pork all day long. Red meat isn't that good for people. Lean protein, such as poultry and fish, there's nothing wrong with eating it and is necessary for a natural vitamin intake. If we weren't meant to eat meat we'd have different shaped teeth.......it's kinda obvious.

This little gem is great. Please oh do please find proof of this being stupid: :lol:
They still do stupid shit, like not eating meat. Animal based foods are the only source of some essential nutrients.

I am no longer a vegetarian, though I would be healthier perhaps if I was, animals is some tasty critters. Most of the vegetarians I know are annoyingly healthy and fit. This has been common knowledge even to the government who used them as guinea pigs in chemical weapons testing and development. (See Operation Whitecoat)

Where do vegans get their B vitamins?
Rut roh... http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/focus/nutrition/facts/vitamins_minerals/vitamin.htm

And just in case you don't wish click...
The best dietary sources of the B vitamins, especially B12, are:

animal products (meat, poultry)
yeast extracts (brewers' yeast, Marmite).

Other good sources include:

asparagus, broccoli, spinach, bananas, potatoes
dried apricots, dates and figs
milk, eggs, cheese, yoghurt
nuts and pulses
fish
brown rice, wheat germ, wholegrain cereals.

Dietary sources of vitamin B6 are similar to those for vitamin B12 and also include avocado, herring, salmon, sunflower seeds and walnuts.
Notice that most of those aren't animals.

As to Loma Linda. Well it used to be in the top 5 in the country (or something like that) but the SDA general conference decided 20-30 years ago that our schools shouldn't be competing (unchristian or something to that effect *shrugs*) so they dropped all there competitive athletic programs and anything else that they felt looked like shameless self promotion. Baylor Medical 1 of the top 50 Med schools in the nation which is located here in Waco (#21 on the list below) has many med students wanting to go on to specialize at Loma Linda or one of the other prestigious schools in the US.

http://grad-schools.usnews.rankings.../top-medical-schools/research-rankings/page+5

In case any1 construe this as touting religion, I am not. Quite frankly I find it astounding that it has taken this long for other major bodies of intellectual thought to agree especially given the rise of pollution on this planet and its impact on our food supplies. To me it is merely a matter of being honest with ones self and old-fashioned observation that could lead one to the same conclusion. If God exists mazel tov. If he doesn't, somebody was observant. And superstitious. But observant none-the-less.

I understand liking meat, I am huge fan of Salmon and turkey. Not in the same dish of course. But they aren't needed to survive. Thinking otherwise is deluded.

I used to be a cook at a SDA high school. (All Vegan to boot. Shudder) I came too the conclusion: Exercise. Eat right. Die anyway.

I was out at the lake swimming all morning with my family. That's my protip.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin

I think you have Proteins with Vitamins mixed up.

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
I'm not mixed up, you either eat a little bit of meat or your own weight in vegetables. I have other stuff to do than eat all day nonstop.

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
[GU]elmur_fud;2566006 said:

I clicked. You missed this part in the same link. Derp.

Vegetarians who eat eggs and dairy produce will get enough B12.

Vitamin B12 deficiency can occur in vegans because all dietary sources are animal in origin.

The British Vegan Society recommends foods fortified with vitamin B12, such as:

breakfast cereals
yeast extract
margarine
soya powder and milk
Plamil
soya mince or chunks.

As I said before, eating fortified (this is artificial, in case you don't know) foods can lead to over-consumption of vitamins, which can be just as bad as under-consumption when taken to extremes.

[GU]elmur_fud

Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Ignoring these little gems huh.
They still do stupid shit, like not eating meat.

Where do vegans get their B vitamins?

I quoted the relevant bits. Like I said most SDA's are Vegetarian not Vegan and as such eat animal byproducts like milk eggs and cheese and get ample amounts of B12 that way. You were making grossly inaccurate blanket statements. Like the ones quoted above.

I'm not saying eating meat is stupid but there is a hundred plus years of evidence saying you will live longer and healthier if you don't eat it much or at all. It is never called evil or crazy to eat meat by our religion just inadvisable more and more so due to pollution and double for the "unclean" animals". So what I am saying is: It is not stupid too not eat meat. Nor is it stupid to eat meat. But organic meats not infused with hormones are probably best though.

The only B vitamin in question is B12 the rest even Vegans have no trouble getting.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
Politics Threads: Nutrition Edition

That and we avoid alcohol

6uHsl.jpg

Last edited:

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
[GU]elmur_fud;2566038 said:
Ignoring these little gems huh.

I quoted the relevant bits. Like I said most SDA's are Vegetarian not Vegan and as such eat animal byproducts like milk eggs and cheese and get ample amounts of B12 that way. You were making grossly inaccurate blanket statements. Like the ones quoted above.

I'm not saying eating meat is stupid but there is a hundred plus years of evidence saying you will live longer and healthier if you don't eat it much or at all. It is never called evil or crazy to eat meat by our religion just inadvisable more and more so due to pollution and double for the "unclean" animals". So what I am saying is: It is not stupid too not eat meat. Nor is it stupid to eat meat. But organic meats not infused with hormones are probably best though.

The only B vitamin in question is B12 the rest even Vegans have no trouble getting.

I'm not ignoring anything. There's other micro-nutrients in meat you can't get in eggs or milk. I still think it's stupid and unnatural to not eat meat. Our bodies are designed to benefit from the nutrients supplied by meat. If you have to consume vitamins or fortified foods to get what you need then it's stupid and unnatural. If all you eat is pork chops you're going to die, obviously, but if all you eat is apples, you're in the same boat. I'm just preaching a balanced diet. I only consume small amounts of meat and typically only one meal has meat on a daily basis for me. I think there's truth in your church studies, but I think they went overboard.