UE2 - UT2kX Terrain Lighting

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bluejay

Mar 25, 2009
So I've been working on this level for the past oh....year or so and progress has been very slow. I've been running into some problems here and there but most of them I've managed to fix except this one.

Light does not show up on the terrain.

And what I mean by this is that if i were to say put a light right next to the land and then rebuild it, the light spot would disappear. I know its not the light's fault because the static meshes and stuff light up just fine but I have no clue what I've managed to screw around with that's caused my land to be so uncooperative. This hasn't happened before with the other levels I've created, except the one difference with this one is that I made the heightmap on the gimp, I'm not sure if that changes anything or not. Hopefully someone's run into this problem before or I'll have to resort to trial and error.