CUBE Consent Form

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tropicalflea

May 4, 2014
As regards to the cube, we are all phycic creatures of form, habit an movements, one cannot be able to see the other use of it as it is unreliable and caprecous, if one truely wants to see, point a finger at your head an ask yourself WHO AM I REALLY an whatever it is that is you are, there is nothing more simple, the cube is about being blocked an lost at more or less every turn, safe and dangerous with someone else in control, try being in control and working your way out yourself . . . . ANON
PS. Do not take the wrong way you are all good people finding your way in life . . . .

tropicalflea

May 4, 2014
As regards to the cube, we are all phycic creatures of form, habit an movements, one cannot be able to see the other use of it as it is unreliable and caprecous, if one truely wants to see, point a finger at your head an ask yourself WHO AM I REALLY an whatever it is that is you are, there is nothing more simple, the cube is about being blocked an lost at more or less every turn, safe and dangerous with someone else in control, try being in control and working your way out yourself . . . . ANON
PS. Do not take the wrong way you are all good people finding your way in life . . . .

So who am I , are you some philosophy or something or spoiling the film to make their own minds up for them, as it started in mixed order alow people to work it out for themselves.

tropicalflea

May 4, 2014
As regards to the saw series who can help with the story with out it being mixed up can tell me how the story started to begin with