I am not dead...yet

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
What up?

EDIT: speaking of not being dead yet, my custom user title will have more meaning in about 97 hours. I won't be in Hawaii, but just the Five-O.;)

Last edited:
I did some LD support like optimizations but mainly did game design work like missions, NPC's, interactive objects etc.

Listen dude, I had nearly two years having a blast playing that game. I can't think of too many instances where I looked at a sequel game and said, "yep. This is just 100% the sequel I wanted." Even the holiday dlcs they released had a quality to them, short as they were, that I just don't see too often. The fact that you were involved in that game at all just means that I owe you a beer.

Whiskey 7

Just another Earthling
Feb 2, 2008
www.whiskey7.org
Mozi
wavey.gif