The Desktop Pic Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?

cookie.png

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
No, the aggression was just for dramatic affect :p

Sexual orientation has nothing to do with the quality of a website.

(maybe)If you where gay you might (maybe) like pictures of flowers and fields more than the average straight person. (maybe)

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
DeviantArt is good for wallpaper but you have to do some searching to find the decent stuff in the proper resolution. InterfaceLift doesn't update enough and it's almost always pictures of HDR sunsets. :/

Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm using one right now. But if you're looking for variety it's probably not the best place. D:

Last edited:

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
haha deviant art, theres a good thread over on gbs right now where you have to try and search for any two (dictionary) words on deviant art, and not come up with any furry **** in the results. which is turning out to be very hard to do.

WaitForTheRain

Feb 26, 2008
UK
Mine, looking rather neat.

I have a Rocketdock hidden at the top of the screen too.

Attachments

• Desktop.jpg
    Desktop.jpg
    680.1 KB · Views: 20

dc

Aug 17, 2005
DeviantArt is good for wallpaper but you have to do some searching to find the decent stuff in the proper resolution. InterfaceLift doesn't update enough and it's almost always pictures of HDR sunsets. :/

Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm using one right now. But if you're looking for variety it's probably not the best place. D:
It updates every day. How often do you change your wallpaper?

I sort of agree on the HDR sunsets bit though. Although it is more nature in general than just sunsets.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
updated: this time with WinAmp.

[screenshot]http://i39.tinypic.com/1zl5edy.jpg[/screenshot]

I finally bit the bullet and got rid of iTunes. A buddy of mine told me how the latest version of WinAmp is now able to sync your iPod so I "found" a free copy WA Pro and was pretty satisfied.
iTunes was never a problem for me since I had slimmed my version down and never owned an MP3 player other than iPod. But it is nice to have a music program that, without having to alter it at all, comes in at like 40 megs lighter and requires half the system resources.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
[SCREENSHOT]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m127/dotnetbeast/themacdesk.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Scanned it from a book. Graff Art from The Mac.
Anyone who needs the original let me know.

updated: this time with WinAmp.

[screenshot]http://i39.tinypic.com/1zl5edy.jpg[/screenshot]

Can I get the original or at least which city that is?

Last edited: