Help me remember a UT99 map/song please.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dave2600

Nov 1, 2004
Ok, so this has been bugging me like crazy. I'm looking for a particular map and the music that goes along with it. It's an official map, as in made by either Digital Extremes or Epic Games, but it was released as an extra after the game's initial release. It's a small 2-6/8 player map, completely indoors with a metal, shiny/silver interior, and a trap room with I think a flak cannon inside. It came with a brand new song that basically consists of the sounds of saw-blades and other hardware equipment put to a tense beat with a bit of mixing. The flak cannon, rocket launcher, plasma gun and shock rifle I believe were the weapons. The map has 2 floors, the second being mostly a balcony, and the rooms just connect in a simple circle/square pathing. I've been looking all over the internet for info on it, including the Liandri Archives, and I can't find it anywhere. MUCH APPRECIATED!

Last edited:

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEUzxUQaZdg[/M]

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OTuceq7NPc[/M]

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU7LXG-LNVg[/M]

Last edited:

Dave2600

Nov 1, 2004
No, that's not the map at all. That's pressure that was released with the game. The map I'm looking for is much smaller, was released after the game, music as I described (literally the sounds of sawblades, not rough guitar distortion), and the textures are only shiny metal, no bricks or or rusted metal. It's more of a 1on1 map.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Try download the bonuspacks and see if it is inside any of them? Otherwise I have no idea. The only official map for UT I know of released outside bonuspacks is the Inoxx one and that was the skaarj generator remake for DM.

Dave2600

Nov 1, 2004
Try download the bonuspacks and see if it is inside any of them? Otherwise I have no idea. The only official map for UT I know of released outside bonuspacks is the Inoxx one and that was the skaarj generator remake for DM.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to re-install the game and search for all the updates, but I guess that is what I will have to do. And I might be wrong about the trap, the level may have never had one, I think I got that part of it confused with a map from UT2k4. What I'm really looking for in this is the song, I know it was some kind of official map from UT that I would play all the time just to listen song, but of course its not in any of the official soundtrack lists since it was provided after the release. Was hoping someone here would have remembered it as well.

Last edited: