Any old school INFers still around?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
And while we're talking nonsense, may I remind some of the old school INFers that the Infiltration steam group is still active and growing, although its purpose remains uncertain as of now.
Still, someday, somehow, when there's a game worthy of replacing Inf, it'll be useful. I guess.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/infiltration

dr.flay

Dr.Flay™
Sep 19, 2011
Kernow, UK
yourunreal.wordpress.com
I fear the Real side of Unreal gets less attention, so I think we should start re-uploading everything we can find again to various places.

Mapraider is a help as it also re-mirrors on other sites.

Registering the current Inf sites that still function, over at the UT99/UnReal directory will help gather our resources together.

Mar 5, 2003
Germany
Visit site
I need time to play. I work 30 h a week, the way to work takes 45 minutes one way and my daughter needs the rest of the day. When she is going to bed I'm to tired for computer games. ;(

punitore

Dec 23, 2003
HEEY! I'M ALIVE TOO!

well guys i played INF since it born, but stopped many years ago, i think 2005-2006-2007, in this years more or less....anyway i really miss it......still today i cant find a game like it!
(any good suggestion is well accepted here :) )
anyway if you find a simple way to make it run with win7 let me know, i will happily join your fights!

bye guys!

True
I played inf a lot. Then I started playing lame game counter strike source. inf has Players who played at night late hours. But I had a job in the morning.
For me the it s best game of all time. If we had enough players on the servers would i would probably be still active. hmmm I miss this game a lot. For several years now I do not play anything.

punitore

Dec 23, 2003
well... if we are enought and game can run on win7 we still can play it!
maybe we can organize as agroup on skype, or steam, so we can meet eachoter to play at evening / night.

what you think about it?

happy new year (i will return 3 or 4 january)

I-C-A-R-U-S

Jul 11, 2013
Have you ever tried Infiltration 2,9 CE 2011? It is vastly different form old school Infiltration for Unreal 1.