Weapon suggestions.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Requesting hot hot CZ-75 or CZ-97 loving.

Oh, and by the way, it's suppressor.
eng101.gif

DEFkon

Shhh
Dec 23, 1999
Visit site
We need a blackpowder muzzle loader of some sort. :p

Oh oh.. and we need steriods so we can lug around more junk....
and a whistle so you can summon a stampeeding herd of elephants.

Arethusa

We will not walk in fear.
Jan 15, 2004
I still want a flintlock pistol and saber. Infiltration just doesn't do it for me anymore. Needs pirates!

Failing that, I guess I'd like to see an FN SCAR or a Tavor (not one of the hideous Tavor2s). But also with Pirates! (not to be confused with that astoundingly bad Sid Meir game; christ, that was terrible)

Meplat

Chock full-o-useless information
Dec 7, 2003
Phoenix,Arizona
Ninja pirates went extinct due to the loss of depth perception induced by eyepatches. Too bad. The parrots were cool.

hol@stickboy

Feb 27, 2005
Sorry, but I am not a weapon's expert. I called it a CAR15 because I have seen it called that in a couple of games and movies. And yes, it has a smaller barrel then the M16, and it is fitted with a laser scope. If you don't know what I am talking about, then someone give "Black Hawk Down" the pc game a go. You'll find it there!

Meplat

Chock full-o-useless information
Dec 7, 2003
Phoenix,Arizona
"Laser Scope". A "shoot me here" indicator. Look, have you even tried some of the guns in this game? You want a laser, use the SiG. You want a cut down M16, use the M4.

Anyhow.

I like the "ninja pirate" idea. Now we need an electric guitar..

Arethusa

We will not walk in fear.
Jan 15, 2004
In the Black Hawk Down pc game, you will see lots of things, all of them horribly, horribly stupid. That was one of the worst games I ever played.