XMP's Second Chance

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[Shadow]Aksen

=vD=Aksen
Mar 18, 2004
Some of pet I really like, some I really can't agree with. I get along with you guys just fine, I don't think i have bad blood with any players of XMP actually... somehow I've managed to remain neutral.

Some members of pet are very good at playing xmp. But if you want respect, you have to give respect. And if you're not going to give respect, then that's just wrong. Treat people as if your mother were there as well.

Like I say, i don't have bad blood with any members of pet. I am actually good friends with some members. But if you want to be a part of a community, you can't always act like you're the only living man in new york and everyone else is a robot. meh I'm having a bad day so this post might seem a little strange. ;)

You know that I love xmp. For the sake of the game, why don't we just respect one another.

Mar 6, 2004
Just finished work w00t :D and a security guard at my work same age as me said he'll get abunch of girls he knows to show me their titties on webcam through msn w00tw00tw00t :D

Anyway about this pet being the death of xmp. Firstly, it's not pet that has killed it, we have all killed it with our attitudes weather(sp) it's bad attitude, grudges, whatever negative thing you wanna put including you people coming to a forum (the official forum for u2xmp mind you) not related to the server, start to make a clan lose respect for people for one simple wrong thing they did, how do you think new commers are gonna feel after all these threads and whinning etc? Second off u2xmp doesn't have the best community and we are small growing smaller everytime we throw these accusations around on THE OFFICIAL FORUM FOR U2XMP WHERE NEW COMERS WILL COME AND LEAVE THE GAME BECAUSE OF THIS!!!!! Thirdly, i'm gonna see alot of titties and you wont see any you suckers :D

Apathy

The original
Apr 16, 2004
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
PETsnake said:
yes, we will revive xmp by getting rid of pet, the biggest and most active clan yez, also, bluex is not in pet, so if you want to insult pet by saying typical pet response apathy, atleast direct it towards the right clan.

How on earth am I supposed to know who is who since the pet clan has been proven to alias throughout their entire history as a clan?
Especially after readin this part:

"people blame pet is because they suck too much, are sore losers, and think that pets use the h4x."

Classic pet clan mentality. :lol:

CrazyLittleOne

Mar 27, 2004
{NB}Zeus said:
bla bla bla... The obnoxious punks and cheaters... bla bla bla
bet you cant guess when i stopped reading that post

{NB}Zeus said:
as only two people had EVER been banned for cheating and one banned for making racial and sexual remarks that did not cease even after being warned. So tell me this, are they right? Are there only two l33t players in all xmp and the rest of us just suck? I think not.
i cant guess who the one with the rude sexual remarks was... ;)

anyways you suck

they pwn you just like the rest of xmp, but you just cant stand the fact that they pwn you 10-0 instead of 9-1 can you...

you and your wife can get back to your secks and leave everyone better than you alone. its not our fault that you walk in strait lines. there are basically no cheaters in xmp, you just suck

get a life

go back to your wife after you finish reading this

Last edited by a moderator:

Tenacity

noob for life
Aug 18, 2004
MurderousPandaa said:
zeus is a fag
....and what is it you have to do around here to get banned again?

... oh oh wait panda isn't female ...oops forgot :rolleyes:

....and in bbf irc we get ..

[18:31] <SwiftPaladin> ifman and foxman (14 and 12) were bickering in the pet channel, and panda just posted that gay black pic and shut them up for good
[18:32] <SwiftPaladin> really scarred the poor kids

nice, gotta just love that don't ya ..... yep that is pet for you ...the 1337 nice clan ....good one

I make no claim to greatness or 1337 ness but I do find the pets quite revolting :(

Why would anybody with any sense of decency continue to enable these bullies... :rolleyes:

C'mon get it right at least this once about something. They have way overstepped their bounds on this one and you know it and if you don't then shame on you :mad:

»Bb«StarFox

Aug 18, 2004
NB Tenacity, doesn't accusing people of cheating, and then posting about it all the time (jem/truth/betabutterfly did this) also bully people? Its like the salem witch trials, or mcarthyism..

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
[pet]fiercesalmon said:
NB Tenacity, doesn't accusing people of cheating, and then posting about it all the time (jem/truth/betabutterfly did this) also bully people? Its like the salem witch trials, or mcarthyism..

your banned, furocious. go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.