DS Official Clones Bandits Servers Back

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Al[Demiurge]

Oct 23, 2003
www.demiurgestudios.com
With our move to the new offices in Cambridge, MA we got our official servers up and running again. Connect, play and let us know what we can do to be better UT server admins!

Server #1: 12.151.131.246
Server #2: 66.219.41.218

Cheers,
Al

Last edited:

Screech

Jul 11, 2004
Al[Demiurge] said:
With our move to the new offices in Cambridge, MA we got our official servers up and running again. Connect, play and let us know what we can do to be better UT server admins!

Server #1: 12.151.131.246
Server #2: 66.219.41.218

Cheers,
Al

err....put mingotrap in the lineup? ;) :lol:

Actually I'm serious. right now the map is mroe or less done with the exception of some problems with the bots, so it is wayy more fun with lots of people on the net. right now, however, cravensmythe's server is the only one with this map, and when a lot of peopel join (ie. when it should be more fun) it lags like hell......so...need I say more? :) Being as your servers are way better (that is, i get a much better ping) (no offense cravensmythe but I'm being honest :) ) I tink this would make it lots more fun :)

screech

hottoast

Art Worker
Screech said:
BTW, its done now, bots are great........ hello?

*hears echos*

screech

Screech,

Sorry for not responding earlier. People have been out of town and scrambling to cover for each other, so checking on the forums slipped a little bit. We've released v1.1 as of... an hour ago, so tonight we'll set up our official servers with our three(!) maps.

Cheers,
Tom

Screech

Jul 11, 2004
I think it might be a problem with the master server, I am having trouble pinging any servers for any game type really often, I am extremely luck to get any ping at all which is rare.