The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
after how badly they fucked up Dragon Age II, I'm not holding my breath for Inquisition.

I'm curious, very curious, but reserving my judgment for when the game comes out. I've not seen much in the ways of gameplay and am uncertain about how it controls. If it plays like any ol' MMO game with hotkeys and such, I'm not sure I want to play it that badly. Combat is a big deal for me when it comes to RPG games.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
If it plays like any ol' MMO game with hotkeys and such, I'm not sure I want to play it that badly. Combat is a big deal for me when it comes to RPG games.
that's the problem with DA2.
DA2 handles like an MMO. the combat is terrible in addition to the shitty storyline and brief narrative that pales in comparison to DA:O's epic scope and plot.

if Inquisition can manage to return combat to its roots, I'll enjoy it.