CTF-Zeitkind Garage

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LoveFest

Jun 27, 2003
California
www.planetunreal.com
Need Help:

1. This map plays fine when playing "Instant Action", they have the exact file I'm using as the host file, but when I host a CTF match, the server starts to force them to download something called "CTF-Zeitkind...". The problem: I have nothing in my directories by that name. It's like it's trying to download a "ghost map".

Can anyone figure out why?

2. I can't get my sliding doors (at the bottom of the escalators) to open like in CTF-Bridge Of Fate

MAP LINK (Uploading.com makes you wait 80 seconds. See bottom of page):
http://www.roflmfao.com/dl/CTF-Zeitkind_Garage_beta1.zip

Last edited:

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Need Help:

1. This map plays fine when playing "Instant Action", but for some strange reason when other people try playing a "hosted game", it forces them to begin to downloading a file called CTF-Zeitkind.

Can anyone figure out why?
...You're kidding, right? Players need the map file before they can play it. If you play it offline, of course it'll work; anyone who plays online will need to download it if they do not have it.
2. I can't get my sliding doors (at the bottom of the escalators) to open like in CTF-Bridge Of Fate[/QUOTE]You need to hook up some triggers for the doors that tell the door to open when a Pawn is within a certain radius of it, I think. Open up BridgeOfFate in the editor, and look at how it's done there. That should help.

LoveFest

Jun 27, 2003
California
www.planetunreal.com
...You're kidding, right? Players need the map file before they can play it. If you play it offline, of course it'll work; anyone who plays online will need to download it if they do not have it.
Sorry. I need to be clearer; let me re-word it. They have the exact file I'm using as the host file, but when I host a CTF match, the server starts to force them to download something called "CTF-Zeitkind...". The problem: I have nothing in my directories by that name. It's like it's trying to download a "ghost map".

Ideas?

The bridge of fate has a custom script. Does anyone want to take a crack at it?

Last edited: