Running a UT server, help req'd

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Hope someone can help! I'm setting up a *test* server at work on my PowerMac G3 333Mhz.

Because I own a PC at home, I only have the demo version on my Mac at work. What I am wondering is if I can host a server (at work) and connect from home using the FULL retail version. The question is, are they compatible (ie demo version and full version). I'm assuming that UT is cross platform playable anyway, so the key issue is the aforementioned one.

Please advise!

Thanks,
siNk

IGP.PiXel

Nov 10, 1999
members.home.net
The retail version is not compatible with the demo version, but all retail versions are compatible with each other.
You could install the demo version on your home computer to test out your server tho.