The New Carpe Imperium

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Harlock

Married And Always Nagged
Dec 11, 1999
Riverside, CA (USA)
maanclan.com
Now that we are a full team, I think it is time for me to get up on my soapbox and speak. It is time for me to give my sermon, if you will.

This is the start of a new Ci. This is the beginning of a new team. I have been thinking about Carpe Imperium today, and where we are going. For me, Carpe Imperium is my UT life… and it should be for everyone in the team.

This is your life, good to the last drop, doesn’t get any better than this. This is your life, and it is ending one minute at a time. This isn’t a seminar. This isn’t a weekend retreat. Where you are now, you cannot even imagine what the bottom will be like. Only after disaster can we be resurrected. It is only after you have lost everything, that you are free to do anything. Nothing is static. Everything is evolving. Everything is falling apart. This is your life. This is as good as it gets, and it’s ending one minute at a time.

You are not a unique and beautiful snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We are all part of the same compost heap. We are the all dancing, all seeing crap of the world. You are not your bank account. You are not the clothes you wear. You are not the contents of your wallet. You are not your bowel cancer. You are not your Grande latté. You are not the car you drive. You are not your f***ing khakis. You have to give up. You have to give up. You have to realize that one day you will die. Until that, you are useless.

I say, may I never be complete. I say, my I never be content. I say, deliver me from Swedish furniture. I say, deliver me from clever art. I say, deliver me from clear skin and perfect teeth. I say, you have to give up. I say, evolve and let the chips fall where they may. This is your life, doesn’t get any better than this. This is your life, and it is ending one minute at a time.

You have to give up. You have to give up. It is only after you have lost everything, that you are free to do anything.

Welcome to Carpe Imperium. The end, the bottom… and it doesn’t get any better than this.

------------------
[Ci]Matsumoto|PuF

"In nómine Patris, et Fílii, et Spíritus Sancti.
Dóminus vobíscum"

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
You gotta post it everywhere, eh Mats? ;) Make sure to post it at Editing, Troubleshooting, and Nerf Arena Blast! :)

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

F

[F-U]Ruffrider

Why is the Nerf forum even here?

bullet2.gif

AKA {ISV-K}Ruffrider
"My House!"
In the words of Boom... "Boom!"

Just because I'm a HPB doesn't mean I can't kick your A$$!