People like this should be shot....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Siledre

Scorpions love marmalade too
Jun 14, 2000
Washington
I agree that most in the U.S. are misinformed from childhood and are even easily misled as adults. I think a good portion just don't care, they never question whether something is true or not( that could be said for people all over the world ) well at least there are concrete truths that no one can ignore; if your hungry you will eat, if your thirsty you will drink, and eventually you die. heh.
I have been to other countries and can tell you that people are the same everywhere, everyone chooses what level of input they want and what they will believe in, I will always be loyal and love my country, for good or bad and hope some of the things I do will eventually have an affect for the good here. it actually bothers me to see other countries slamming us for our governments behavior, except for france, hehe. oops, i was thinking that, didn't mean to say it.