Anti-Establishmentarianism discussion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
Introducing QUALTHWAR! the master of visual puns :>

Cactus : you might like to listen to Tool's Lateralus, (assuming you havent already ? ) it touches on the subjects you've brung up in this this topic... especially 'The grudge' ... to me this song is a great deconstruction of individualism... It really forced me to think alot more introspectively (almost too much recently) about my self and how I'm affecting others with my jugdements/actions etc

and something for you narcissits to think about...

"who told you not to listen ?" - JMS

Cactus

The Evil Spatula
Mar 19, 2000
Ithaca (A.K.A. Cornell's Bitch) NY
hmmm, JMS... my friend has those initials... but anyway... i read howard Zinn's "a people's history of the united states" the other day, and found something he wrote to be lasting in my head,

"the cry of the poor is not always just, but if you do not listen to them, you will never know what justice is."

that made me do quite a bit of soul-searching. i'll try to find the tool song.

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
"and as far as the dumb little bastards who allow their hands to get chopped of deserve it. i f you dont try to stop somthing it will happen. if i were in that situation i would have kicked the ****er in the nuts a nd took my chances....insted of standing there waiting for my hands to be lobbed off..........cruel i know, but if you allow it........the way i see it is if you let somthing happen it will happen and if you let people take control/power over you then you are already dead in my eyes.........."

Lucifix, thats ridiculous. Are you saying that everything that happens is the fault of the victims???

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
Originally posted by Frostblood
"and as far as the dumb little bastards who allow their hands to get chopped of deserve it. i f you dont try to stop somthing it will happen. if i were in that situation i would have kicked the ****er in the nuts a nd took my chances....insted of standing there waiting for my hands to be lobbed off..........cruel i know, but if you allow it........the way i see it is if you let somthing happen it will happen and if you let people take control/power over you then you are already dead in my eyes.........."

Lucifix, thats ridiculous. Are you saying that everything that happens is the fault of the victims???

I say we hire a bunch (six should do the trick) of tough goons to go round to his place, hold him down, then 'almost' chop his feet and hands off... see how alive he feels after that....

S

SpiritWalker

Re: Eat corn flakes, they're good.

Originally posted by Cat Fuzz

Your really trying to drag me into this again aren't you Luci?

LUCI........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..roflmao
ohhh my.....
THAT is a good one..

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
Mind you, I can see where Lucifix is coming from...I strongly disagree but It is infuriating to see peopl getting millions of pounds in damages for getting bruised by a falling hazelnut or something...one burglar got awarded compensation for getting injured while on the job...things like that are just stupid but that doesnt by any means mean all victims are to blame for what happened to them.

Cactus

The Evil Spatula
Mar 19, 2000
but consider this, how is it that most of the people who take the "let's not have rules, have everyone fend for themselves." method of life often have no idea how to actually fend for themselves if there were no rules.

Cactus

The Evil Spatula
Mar 19, 2000
the people who i'm tired of are the one who bitch about AOL, yet still use it, bitch about microsoft, yet run windows on their computers, bitch about taxes, yet expect the government to pay for schools, magically out of nothing.

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Frostblood

no im not saying that.for example some dumbass rapes a woman. if the woman simply lies down and spreads her legs without fighting back well she didnt do anything to stop it, see my point? i would understand if the guy was armed or somthing, but they are cases where the woman gives in simply out of fear. and as for the hand chopping thing goes, i would have fit like hell if i knew they were going to chop my hands off, with an ak in my face or not. i think i was refering to people who let others bully/boss them around. im sure a little kid in that situation would have no idea what to do, so im sorry for being so cruel, BUT when it comes to adults we do have a decision.........

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by lucifix
a little motto of mine: i dont listen to god, i dont listen to my parents, so ill be damned if i lsten to anyone else.........

I dont know why but thats kinda a good statement...

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Stilgar

I say we hire a bunch (six should do the trick) of tough goons to go round to his place, hold him down, then 'almost' chop his feet and hands off... see how alive he feels after that....
well lets ee 6 against 1, well i would fight back and that would probably result in my death......so my death=a release from this hell, hmmmm........send em over!!!

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by lucifix
no im not saying that.for example some dumbass rapes a woman. if the woman simply lies down and spreads her legs without fighting back well she didnt do anything to stop it, see my point? i would understand if the guy was armed or somthing, but they are cases where the woman gives in simply out of fear. and as for the hand chopping thing goes, i would have fit like hell if i knew they were going to chop my hands off, with an ak in my face or not. i think i was refering to people who let others bully/boss them around. im sure a little kid in that situation would have no idea what to do, so im sorry for being so cruel, BUT when it comes to adults we do have a decision.........

I missed out the whole entire discussion but this is starting to get interesting.

first of you await from an adult that he will fight back. but there are lots of adults that dont have the guts! They would surrender. simple. Go out into a big shopping mall around the time of 12 o clock till 14 o clock, the time where pupils and working adults are busy. You'll see a lot of loosers(in life). maybe thats a bit hard but somebody whos already on 12 o clock hanging around with an beer and that now frequently for 12 yeras has thrown his life into a thrash can... thats how adults do theri decision....