a disaster in Enschede

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mute

All you have to do is smile!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>
Hey , I just heard another fireworks plant in spain exploded today , coincidence ? I think not.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

check it out... there have also been fireworks explosions at factories in mexico and in the united states in the past week. Nothing on the scale of in Enschede, but I think there has been at least one or two fatalities in each circumstance.

I think there was a fifth explosion somewhere else, but i forget where. If I had any logical reason why anyone would want to hit fireworks factories i'd think it was a conspiracy.

I went back and found the yahoo link: http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20000517/ts/explosion_fireworks_1.html

[This message has been edited by mute (edited 05-17-2000).]

MoyDoy

Taking myself way too seriously
Apr 20, 2000
Östersund, Sweden
Visit site
Apperently they caught they guys responsible for it yesterday.
About a year go 63 kids were killed in a fire in Gothenburg, Sweden. They were having a party and all the sudden the place was on fire... Kids age 12-18 or something. Whats even worse is that it turns out it wasen´t an accident. 3 guys are on trial right now for it.
It´s terrible when stuff like this happends...