WHASSUP? Another parody? True, true.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Yes, this is slightly on topic, yet ever so off topic. Yet, I thought that it would go to waste being somewhere else, so I'm putting it here. FilePlanet has this parody of the famous "Whassup?" Budweiser commercial on their server, so I thought I'd fling a URL at you.

The faces in this one are unmistakable. And you will see one character who is headlining a game using the Unreal engine (if you've seen the commercial, you have to know who I'm talking about).

http://ftp1.gamespy.com/pub/fileplanet/movies/games2.mov

------------------
The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish
QuickICQ: 70291071

"Inside jokes are cool because if you're not on the inside you have no idea what the person is talking about."

[This message has been edited by The Dopefish (edited 05-15-2000).]

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Hey Dopefish...

WAZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

lolololol

bullet2.gif

Clan [Boom]
The undisputed, undefeated, world champion, 1on1, UT clan.
[Boom]Boom|PuF

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
This thread has a secondary name now:
"Post your funny "Whassup?" parody videos here"
:)

bullet2.gif

The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish

"Inside jokes are cool because if you're not on the inside you have no idea what the person is talking about."

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
/me smacks spyder913 around a bit with a large trout

Heard of Lara Croft before?

bullet2.gif

The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish

Rene~M

Mar 30, 2000
www.electrogenesis.com
/me asks The Dopefish if he knows the difference between a 'guy' and a 'girl'...

It's a 'Sims' character.

[This message has been edited by Rene~M (edited 05-15-2000).]

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
D'OH! FUMBLE!

Forgot about the Sims character, but tell me, is he more important than Lara Croft? I doibt it. =)

bullet2.gif

The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish

E

el Gato [PUF]

LOL! But I think the Superfriends version is the funniest. Too bad I don't remember where I downloaded it from. If anyone wants, I can e-mail it to them. It's also Quicktime.

bullet2.gif

Wish I was oceansize...

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
SEND THAT SHIZNIT MY WAY B! :) I'd love to see as many of these as I can. I've seen a South Park one. Features Cartman, Mr. Garrison, Mr. Mackey, and Mr. Hankey. Mr. G's looking pretty...dopey. :D

bullet2.gif

The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Jing...thanks for finding the original "Whassup?" movie. I found it at the Budweiser site, which BTW requires you to be 21 to enter (I'm 16 :)), but I couldn't grab it.

bullet2.gif

The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish

titanus

Mr. Flak Smiley
Mar 23, 2000
Singapore, Malaysia
Visit site
What's the deal with Wasssupp??

I didn't watch the ad at all.. can someone tell me about it??

Anyway what is so funny? * confused *

bullet2.gif

" Repeat after me...I'll never, ever take on a god again." - Rugal B.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Titanus...the "Whassup?" movie is a Budweiser commercial that aired during the Super Bowl this year. Basically, it starts with two guys telling each other what they're doing ("Nothing. Watching the game. Having a Bud.") and then turns into an orgy of "WHASSUUUUUUP?" :)

It's been spunoff and parodied numerous times.

bullet2.gif

The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish