TWD HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaB

CROWNED by the BEST
Feb 19, 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah
profile.myspace.com
New (?) and important (!) developments:

- TWD met his lovely GF, in the flesh, only 4 weeks ago. He took her to a Homecomming (sic) dance on Week 2. This is why they share only one picture between the two of them. After all, they only had like, 4 chances to take picture and, as you know, one of those chances fell victim to computer troubles. Incidentally, I never knew they had homecoming dances in February. I mean, it’s kinda obvious now and it’s like one of those things I guess everyone figures out, but I guess I just never did. Weird. :shrug:

- At a first glance, it’s kinda… statistically improbable… for such a lucky couple to be so far along in the span of 4 weeks, isn’t it? I mean, despite the long distances involved and the relatively short life of the relationship, the two are already musing about being engaged, married, and so forth. Luckily, this is not the whole picture. When I inquired about this potential discrepancy, TWD informed us that although he first saw his fine lady 4 weeks ago, he actually had known her for years beforehand in a chatroom for LSD-types. I don’t see how anyone can doubt the existence of this relationship now.

- The auspicious duo are going camping next week. Yes, it’ll be in the middle of both a semester and a quarter, but you make the time when you’re in love. TWD promised that he’ll take pictures during this trip. I pray that both TWD and DMMD solve their camera problems by then!

- DMMD was in a prior relationship and almost got engaged, presumably before she turned 19. This relationship was abusive and DMMD finally broke the relationship off when her ex refused to be married in a Mormon Temple. Her life's so lyrically interesting and perfect for TWD that it almost reads like a book!

- DMMD can only talk about a few selection subjects, mostly how hot TWD is and how she shares his affinity for dragons. Other topics include how experienced and kinky TWD is for a virgin. I guess this isn’t really a new development, but it’s an oft-emphasized one. TWD told us: “<@TWD> I met her friend named Liz in an LDS type chatroom, and I showed her that picture of me holding a pillow (the first pic I ever showed you guys of me) and she rejection, you hit the jackpot. There cannot possibly be a sad ending to this relationship!

YOU are the only one on here who really understands what is going on! YOU GET IT!! Thank you for explaining the above comments.

Ladies!!! This is what is going on! LEARN from this gentleman who had the balls to tell it like it really is instead of "acting like a tit".
Now that the real story has been understood and is out there, I have a feeling that this thread is coming to a slow end.

XxDangerxX

Jan 20, 2008
NSW, Australia
www.myspace.com
YOU are the only one on here who really understands what is going on! YOU GET IT!! Thank you for explaining the above comments.

Ladies!!! This is what is going on! LEARN from this gentleman who had the balls to tell it like it really is instead of "acting like a tit".
Now that the real story has been understood and is out there, I have a feeling that this thread is coming to a slow end.

Kewl! I'll take that as a compliment! ;) (Thanks for stickin' up for me)

So does that mean you are going to read those books?

Also, have you followed that link I posted before at newgrounds.com?

P.S.
Guess how old I am...

P.P.S.
Don't bother going into my profile to find out because I've turned age and date of birth off.

P.P.P.S.
I'm can almost guarantee that I'm not the only gentleman browsing BuF. There are no doubt others, but were not interested in the smut which is prevalent throughout this thread. Either that, or they (much like I was before I first posted in this thread) have a religious background and were afraid that if they post in such a thread, it would mean they read it and then someone from their community would find out and judge them.

On that note, I'm all for multiculturalism and equal treatment for minorities and everything, but I disapprove of this. Put quite simply, homosexuality is a sin, and there's plenty of places in the Bible that will have something to say about it.

Last edited:

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
On that note, I'm all for multiculturalism and equal treatment for minorities and everything, but I disapprove of this. Put quite simply, homosexuality is a sin, and there's plenty of places in the Bible that will have something to say about it.
This thread can now be officially filed under AWESOME.

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
New (?) and important (!) developments:

- TWD met his lovely GF, in the flesh, only 4 weeks ago. He took her to a Homecomming (sic) dance on Week 2. This is why they share only one picture between the two of them. After all, they only had like, 4 chances to take picture and, as you know, one of those chances fell victim to computer troubles. Incidentally, I never knew they had homecoming dances in February. I mean, it’s kinda obvious now and it’s like one of those things I guess everyone figures out, but I guess I just never did. Weird. :shrug:

- At a first glance, it’s kinda… statistically improbable… for such a lucky couple to be so far along in the span of 4 weeks, isn’t it? I mean, despite the long distances involved and the relatively short life of the relationship, the two are already musing about being engaged, married, and so forth. Luckily, this is not the whole picture. When I inquired about this potential discrepancy, TWD informed us that although he first saw his fine lady 4 weeks ago, he actually had known her for years beforehand in a chatroom for LSD-types. I don’t see how anyone can doubt the existence of this relationship now.

- The auspicious duo are going camping next week. Yes, it’ll be in the middle of both a semester and a quarter, but you make the time when you’re in love. TWD promised that he’ll take pictures during this trip. I pray that both TWD and DMMD solve their camera problems by then!

- DMMD was in a prior relationship and almost got engaged, presumably before she turned 19. This relationship was abusive and DMMD finally broke the relationship off when her ex refused to be married in a Mormon Temple. Her life's so lyrically interesting and perfect for TWD that it almost reads like a book!

- DMMD can only talk about a few select subjects, mostly how hot TWD is and how she shares his affinity for dragons. Other topics include how experienced and kinky TWD is for a virgin. I guess this isn’t really a new development, but it’s an oft-emphasized one. TWD told us: “<@TWD> I met her friend named Liz in an LDS type chatroom, and I showed her that picture of me holding a pillow (the first pic I ever showed you guys of me) and she was like OMG he is sooo hot” Rock on, my man. Rock on. After years of rejection, you hit the jackpot. There cannot possibly be a sad ending to this relationship!

that's a lot of reading. i'm just gonna go with TWD has no girlfriend and XxDangerxX has no boyfriend.

Kewl! I'll take that as a compliment! ;) (Thanks for stickin' up for me)

So does that mean you are going to read those books?

Also, have you followed that link I posted before at newgrounds.com?

P.S.
Guess how old I am...

P.P.S.
Don't bother going into my profile to find out because I've turned age and date of birth off.

P.P.P.S.
I'm can almost guarantee that I'm not the only gentleman browsing BuF. There are no doubt others, but were not interested in the smut which is prevalent throughout this thread. Either that, or they (much like I was before I first posted in this thread) have a religious background and were afraid that if they post in such a thread, it would mean they read it and then someone from their community would find out and judge them.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD

also, she wasn't talking about you jackass. She was talking about Airmorans post that is so awesome, you probably couldn't read it and therfore missed it completely.

Noone cares about your very obvious ploy to secretly get on DMMD's good side so that you might have a chance with her in the sack in the future, or get those first pictures of her in a swimsuit or somesuch.

You really need to stop posting bible quotes and lyrics and telling them that they need to go see a counsler. Just becuase your life sucks and means that you probably need medication, doesn't mean everyone here does.

TWD and DMMD are fine. I know TWD well enough to say that as long as she treats him right, they will last quite awhile. You are seriously ruining this thread with your trash. Everytime you post, someone gets upset and it turns into a mini-flame war thingy. Which, knowing this place, will turn into a major **** storm and then it will be worthless.

Last edited:

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
posting in a legendary thread

Anyway, remember when I announced that I had a girlfriend? GOOD TIMES. That didn't turn into a sh*tstorm at all.

(Apparently that thread was lost in the crash. Heartbreaking.)

Status
Not open for further replies.