A winner is you!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
T

The Dudester

Natch!

------------------
Q: What's purple and commutes?
A: An abelian grape.

Obv.

alien8

Run, you magnificent bastard.
Nintendo Pro Wrestling, anyone? :)

bullet2.gif

alien8
PlanetUnreal | Mod Central Unreal

T

The Dudester

Yay! Someone actually got it!

(shakes alien8 manfully by the hand)

bullet2.gif

Obv.

T

The Dudester

Metal Gear on the NES.

Aren't the Gamespy top 10s great? :)

bullet2.gif

Obv.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
How about one that isn't on the top ten (probably...I haven't looked :)).

"Hi, mom!"

bullet2.gif

The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish
QuickICQ: 70291071

"Inside jokes are cool because if you're not on the inside you have no idea what the person is talking about."

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
ROTFLMAO! Checking out some of the other Top 10s at www.gamespy.com I found a review for the Atari game "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" under most Offensive games. Check out this excerpt from the manual, then from the writer.

From manual: <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Caution: The chainsaw is always idling, using only small amounts of gas. Revving the motor quickly drains your fuel. Therefore, be sure you are in range before you press the button. Leatherface starts the game with three tanks of gas, so conserve your fuel.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

From writer: <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Remember kids: conserve that fuel when killing people with chainsaws! There's nothing more embarrassing than running out of fuel midway through a decapitation!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Entertaining, to say the least.

bullet2.gif

The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish

"Inside jokes are cool because if you're not on the inside you have no idea what the person is talking about."

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
The hilarity never ends. This one comes from the Villains Great for Games list, and it's Emperor Palpatine for a competitive Tetris. I only took the section that made my side hurt the most.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Feel your hatred!" he hisses, dropping the long 1x4 block into place and filling your screen with garbage.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry, I've got more coming.

bullet2.gif

The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish

The_Dudester

Surfing the edge of underconfidence.
Feb 21, 2000
York/Norwich England
www-users.york.ac.uk
On a similar theme, from great game voiceovers:
Samuel L Jackson as Pinky the Ghost in Pacman:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Does Blinky look like a *****? Then why did you eat him like a *****!?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

:)

bullet2.gif

Obv.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
That was pretty funny too.

bullet2.gif

The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish