Die Russians...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SimFreak

Spetznash
Jul 3, 2001
USA, Ca
Visit site
Hay,
I’ve been playing Operation Flash Point Demo since last Friday. This game is so freaking cool. I just can’t stop playing it. I come from work, with out getting out of my BDUs and I just play until my time to sleep. Can the full game be as fun? I just love that time period with that type of weapons. I’m trying to figure out if performance issue will be resolved and bunch of other little issues. Does anyone know of someone would make a mod or a patch that will limit your view to just iron sight. (Press 0 for people that don’t know) Or is their going to be option that I can select? Can I turn off target view? Yesterday I killed everything in demo, tanks, soldiers, and friendly chopper. No one walked off.
Is anyone else getting addicted to this game? I wish that you could combine Infiltration and OFP. Use that combination with WW2OL concept and it would be perfect game.

Btw GT3 is so sweet. What’s the best car that I can buy and upgrade? I’m working on my IA license. Final test is hard.

ATeamDan

Music Man
Aug 1, 2000
home.hot.rr.com
I have the full OFP

I have the full ofp. Me and jonnboy bought it at EB. I can't install it until i get a video card, however its such a good game. Thats about all i can say.

SimFreak

Spetznash
Jul 3, 2001
USA, Ca
Visit site
Didn’t you know you need license first? When you get your “B” license then drive jeep. But now your commander commands you not to drive a jeep. This is direct order private.

BTW I got 1085Hp car in GT3…..1085!!! Wow!!!