omf i will lure them to us. . .

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
Tapeworm said:
A lot of us used to play XMP before the playerbase started sucking and the master server had a heart attack.
I believe this thread is about superman 64. Please do not threadjack. Thanks.

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
Tapeworm said:
snake threadjacked his own thread when he mentioned Superman 64 so as you can clearly see you are threadjacking not me, you crusty-haired quaver.

:goshen:

I'm sorry, but what does this have to do with superman 64? Like seriously, you come in here talking about some game called "Xmp" and player bases and crap like that even though this is CLEARLY a superman64 forum, then you say that because snake went offtopic in his own thread (which is untrue because of the N64 nature of this forum), that this somehow indicates that I, by act of trying to reign in your threadjacking tendencies (for virtue of my respect for ontopicness and relevancy), am threadjacking!?!? Preposterous, old bean! Then you even go as far as to call me a "crusty-haired quaver"!! I'm not sure what that is, but i dont remember seeing it in superman64; therefore, it is not relevant here; Please keep such non-Clark-kent related vulgarity to yourself... For shame, mr.threadjacker, people come here to be enlightened and educated by a friendly community, not to hear the anti-superman rantings of some egomaniacal forum troll. Please, we strive for a clean and ordered society here. Why do you have to try and destroy that? Why?!

Jun 3, 2001
England
Visit site
[LNS]ICovetYourChild said:
I'm sorry, but what does this have to do with superman 64? Like seriously, you come in here talking about some game called "Xmp" and player bases and crap like that even though this is CLEARLY a superman64 forum, then you say that because snake went offtopic in his own thread (which is untrue because of the N64 nature of this forum), that this somehow indicates that I, by act of trying to reign in your threadjacking tendencies (for virtue of my respect for ontopicness and relevancy), am threadjacking!?!? Preposterous, old bean! Then you even go as far as to call me a "crusty-haired quaver"!! I'm not sure what that is, but i dont remember seeing it in superman64; therefore, it is not relevant here; Please keep such non-Clark-kent related vulgarity to yourself... For shame, mr.threadjacker, people come here to be enlightened and educated by a friendly community, not to hear the anti-superman rantings of some egomaniacal forum troll. Please, we strive for a clean and ordered society here. Why do you have to try and destroy that? Why?!

Ok look i'm sick of this and i'm sick of you.

First of all; yo momma.

Secondly: Just because you and your peers pride yourself on discussion of curly-quiffed bulbuous men wearing their underpants over their trousers does not permit you to have the yay or nay-say on the content of this forum. Did it ever occur to you that despite being a crippled old hack, Superman is actually dead?! What does this fiend have to show for his work? One of the worst computer games ever and a wheelchair celebrity status not even on par with Stephen Hawking. Don't even get me started on the homophobic connotations of your above post, for example:

[LNS]ICovetYourChild said:
vulgarity

This screams nazi-like homophobic tendancies. Made any soap lately? Does one have a sideparting? As a human being i am sickened to be posting on the same message board as you. I wish you a swift and ready departure from this fair forum you bog-like botch of nature.

24188665.jpg

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
PETsnake said:
i submitted a post on the off topic forums to lure perspective players into xmp, lets hope they join our community11!!1!1!car!1!!!11!toy11!11boat!1111

rolls royce!

What, you don't get it?

:-/ Well, that's great.

Ok, here we are. Come to the OT game community! PLAY OT!
So, how about it?

Yah a popular game.
MAsterserver like listst 100000012009934 games every night.
COuld be 100000001203 sometimes but ok.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
oh noes 2 covets and one mantik, this may be a new pinnacle for thought put into posts.

anyways, back on topic, who actually played superman 64, and don't lie, lying makes you steryl like fried chicken in harlem

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
Ok whoa...

first off, oh no you didnt!

Secondly, Our propensity for discussing the man of steel aside, I believe
have confused the true and only superman, that is, the one of the vaunted
and legendary Superman64, with the hobbling troglidite that is Christoper
Reeves; pictured here:

pic18.jpeg

Your true ignorence in regards to the whole ****ing point of this forum is
astounding. All we wanted to do was have a frank and honest discussion regarding our feelings on Superman64; we weren't hurting anyone, we were minding our own business until you, with your wee beedy eyes, had to come and shat all over everything. I think you just cant stand to see anyone happy. You just wanna drag everyone else down into the pit of sorrow and aggressive masturbation in which you spend your wretched existence wallowing in torment and loneliness. But, yea, slovenly troll!! There is a better way! Too long have you dwelt in the nether region, ordering Freddy Mercurys old stage outfits off eBay so that you may smell them, cut yourself and scream "Why didn't you hug me daddy?". There is a way out! You can be saved! Just take unto yourself this life preserver, nay, this way of life. Here, young one, Take hold:

Superman_Logo.jpg

Tapeworm said:
Ok look i'm sick of this and i'm sick of you.

FIrst of all yo momma.

Secondly: Just because you and your peers pride yourself on discussion of curly-quiffed bulbuous men wearing their underpants over their trousers does not permit you to have the yay or nay-say on the content of this forum. Did it ever occur to you that despite being a crippled old hack, Superman is actually dead?! What does this fiend have to show for his work? One of the worst computer games ever and a wheelchair celebrity status not even on par with Stephen Hawking.

I LOVE SODOMY!!@@#$!!@#

OMFG IM A LEET FOUREM POSTAR 2~! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHahaHdshAf I T00k yu0r sup3r-c00l f0urme 0wning t3chn1que and t0tAlLy Turn3d 1t ar0und on u hahahahhah I pwn3d u gud f4gg0t th4tll t34ch u 2 m3ss wif meh ahheahheh *snort*

Last edited:

CrazyLittleOne

Mar 27, 2004
wow covet and tapeworm know big words... and ive never played superman 64, and i dont have any intentions of playing it cause it sounds like krap... but who knows, you may like it

[DS] Calico

Behind Jackal with a raging hardon.
Apr 28, 2004
}Bb{Kirby said:
wow covet and tapeworm know big words... and ive never played superman 64, and i dont have any intentions of playing it cause it sounds like krap... but who knows, you may like it

You wasn't even born when it came out...

Status
Not open for further replies.