small scale!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
I tried to make the trashcans i was looking for with the brush builder. "I think that's what it is. The red box you use to add and subtract." First I tried copying the size of the trashcans in the the deusex game but they come out too large. So I am tring to make them 3/4 the size but that is where the problem comes in. The brushbuilder jumps From one side of the screen to the other and does not stay one the grid. And never goes there I try to drag it. Is there a way to fix that?

BTW this is why I started asking for the one aready made.

Drakken_Mordith

Jun 12, 2001
Toronto
www.virtualascension.com
Never, evar apply a scaling value (found under an object's properties >> display >> DrawScale) to any type of bsp brush. This means additives, subtractives, etc... and the builder brush.

This will result in the problems you are experiencing.

DrawScale and DrawScale3D are only meant for static meshes. Make sure that the values in here are set to the default value of 1.

-Drak.

DushnoK

Jun 14, 2002
dushnok.free.fr
For small objects with small details under 8 units i found it easier to do a big version then intersect and resize the whole.. It's annoying when the brush seems to resist the mouse as you try to scale it :eek: