Be Smart, don't Vote Republican (says new Canadian study)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
"Punishment is now unfashionable... because it creates moral distinctions among men, which, to the democratic mind, are odious. We prefer a meaningless collective guilt to a meaningful individual responsibility."

I bet you know who said that.

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
:rockon:
god-listens-to-slayer.jpg

ANGEL OF DEATH!
[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib4mWX0QGA4[/M]

Angel of Death Drum Cam! ROCK ON DAVE!
[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm3ihsHJlt8[/M]

Last edited:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
"Punishment is now unfashionable... because it creates moral distinctions among men, which, to the democratic mind, are odious. We prefer a meaningless collective guilt to a meaningful individual responsibility."

I bet you know who said that.
:3 Yep.

Is it relevant though.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
What is it about Unreal Tournament that attracts all these morons. I don't get it. Its like, on this forum we've had Larkin, elmur_fudd, and now this idiot...why Unreal Tournament? Why aren't you guys playing Call of Duty and masturbating furiously whenever a virtual marine kills a virtual Arab, or Ethnic Cleansing or something. What is it about UT that attracts grade A right wing morons? I don't get, I just don't fucking get it.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Well it has obviously attracted a lot of liberals as well. That just doesn't seem as weird to us.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
once again...
it has nothing to do with whether or not Hermskii (or anyone for that matter) is conservative, liberal, black, white, blue, green, up, down, left, or right.

it has everything to do with how that person presents themselves.
and Hermskii presents himself as a blatant troll at best and an ignorant talking-points machine at worst.

I'm 99% sure he's trolling the shit out of this thread and I'm gonna have it locked soon if nothing changes.
his replies reek of troll bait. it's going nowhere.

Zeji

Nov 8, 2008
Hermskii said:
Recall I decided to stop talking politics here? Well, I took my discussion elsewhere and wow have I made some folks mad. Interesting enough I think most of them don't even live in the United States as near as I can tell. Most of them don't list where they live. They don't hesitate to ask me to shut up or "F" myself and just today I got a message asking me if I had ever tried suicide. I anxious to see where this discussion goes now.

These poor folks I'm dealing with are cracking me up. Because I don't share their opinion on hardly anything and because I ask them questions they think I'm a TROLL! I'm having a great time with them too. It is amazing how mad people get when you profile them and stereotype them into a political party. These folks get real mad!

I might update this as it goes and I may leave this topic alone here but I'm having a blast elsewhere with it! I think a few of them might come here too.

He IS trolling.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
once again...
it has nothing to do with whether or not Hermskii (or anyone for that matter) is conservative, liberal, black, white, blue, green, up, down, left, or right.

it has everything to do with how that person presents themselves.
and Hermskii presents himself as a blatant troll at best and an ignorant talking-points machine at worst.

I'm 99% sure he's trolling the shit out of this thread and I'm gonna have it locked soon if nothing changes.
his replies reek of troll bait. it's going nowhere.

I don't believe he's trolling because we've seen people just as stupid as him on this board before. But then again Poe's Law.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Yep he doesn't mean to troll, or whatever. It's just some people are naturally antagonized by him, and he thinks it's funny or entertaining.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
JSR doesn't like my attitude. This Zeji claims I'm trolling. Hmmmm? Where to start. I admitted I started off pretty rough and said I'd tone it down based on my friends opinion. I have tried to keep this on subject. I haven't cussed anybody out or invited them to kill themselves. Others here have agreed that sometimes I have made my point. Some have admitted that while this place attracts conservatives they have also admitted there are plenty of liberals here. I'd say the liberals here out number conservatives about 6 to 1 as near as I can tell so far.

Everything I said on my forum is true. I came here to talk politics. The majority of people have been made mad by what I have said. Did any of you notice any conservatives jump out at me and say I was lying or that they disagreed with anything I said? Nope! I said I didn't think most of you were from the USA and based that on hardly anybody listing where they are from and several of the ones that didn't made statements that indicated that they weren't from the USA like well back over here in the UK etc etc.

I mentioned how I've been asked several things that indicated some of you would like to see harm come to me or that is how I took it like being asked if I'd tried suicide or to "F" myself. There is not enough room here to list all of the other names I've been called. I even mentioned that I thought it was funny that I'm considered a troll for asking questions and staying on topic or trying to. And yes! I mentioned how much fun I'm having. Yes, you people who blast back at me with hate and vitriol, and venom crack me up! That means I laugh at you. I laugh because you come apart at the seams when I say something you don't like. Even JSR is talking about silencing me here by way of shutting this down even though I already mentioned I wasn't interested in any of the other topics I have found here so far. I think it was he too that came back the hardest in comparing my experience in my belief in God as compared to his scientific reasoning as to take what I witnessed as something perfectly explainable by science. He didn't jump on a single other person here who admitted to having a faith. Some have been happy to list the things I said that some of you didn't like. Go through and show me with a list where you answered what I asked. I got some answers but none other times. I'm having to reach out here with questions to get you to explain your position on subjects I'm interested in. I'm not cussing out anybody or making threats. Am I making people mad? Yes! That could only be because I'm very right or I'm very wrong but I can't find out unless somebody answers the question.

This will be the last time I defend myself here in a civil manner. Next time I may choose to respond in the tone I've heard too much of already. The tone that has been aimed at me by those who strongly disagree with me. Many people in this community only know the soft side of me because I obey my own forums rules when on other forums. My rules on my forum are pretty strong. I don't even know what the rules are here but I haven't broken any I'm sure. I'm now going to go look up the rules and find out who the admins are here too.With my luck JSR will be one. LOL. It would be sad if this topic gets locked down because some people can't politely disagree with other people.

Last edited:

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Yeah.

Anyways, After a short hunt the closest things to rules I found was the warning under this forum's name. It says:

"Warning: Some material in this forum may offend. Usual forum rules apply."

What and where are "the usual forum rules"?

As far as finding out who the admins are, the best I could do was locate one spot where a guy named HAL was to be contacted for some official type business here.

If you know the answers to these questions please enlighten me!

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Hal, Sir Brizz and Haarg.

And Plumb Drumb

There used to be a page somewhere that listed all the admins, and the mods and the super awesome people.
I can't find it any more.

One time Hadmar was the only super awesome person. But then when zer0's name became big and red I wondered was he also considered super awesome now. But I could never find the page again.

Last edited:

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Thanks MADXW. I did try the FAQ but it loaded the search screen. There were no FAQs.

In case I didn't do it yet, I am Hermskii. I own and run:

a DM server known as "Curious George's Redeemer Insanity" {CG} and
a MH server known as "Monster Hunt Mayhem" {MHM}.

I have 3 other servers as well. One is Chaos for UT2004, one is Chaos for UT99 and the last one is Unreal4Ever for UT99. I have not worked hard enough on them yet to mention their names.

I've been doing UT related stuff for about 10 years I guess.

I have a website at www.Hermskii.com and a forum at www.hermskii.com/Forum .

I am a 44 year old employed male who is happily married with 2 children and 2 dogs. I am a right-wing, fiscal conservative, tree cutting, gun toting, bible hugging, drill baby drill, let's go fishing, tax paying Reagan era Catholic Republican.

Pleased to meet you!

I am becoming more and more shocked as I find more and more people are liberals than I ever expected. Yes, I do watch Fox news often. In fact I watch it ALMOST as much as NBC news and CNN. I listen to conservative radio. I live in Houston, Texas and am very proud of that fact! I am a honorably discharged decorated veteran.

Last edited:

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Hermskii said:
I am a 44 year old employed male who is happily married with 2 children and 2 dogs. I am a right-wing, fiscal conservative, tree cutting, gun toting, bible hugging, drill baby drill, let's go fishing, tax paying Reagan era Catholic Republican.
Explain me how these are compatible. Believing in God, shouldn't you be a good steward of His creations: Earth and Nature.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
YEAH

Sure! I recycle. I'm against people polluting things. I'd prefer that nobody killed the seals for instance.

Drill baby drill: There is plenty of places here where with all of this new technology we have we could easily drill and do it in a way that is friendly to nature but our government would rather it be risky and dangerous so it makes us go way offshore where beach houses don't have to see them in order to drill. I'm all for solar power, hydro power, natural gas, bio-fuels and anything else you can name just about. But if oil is the cheapest easiest way to keep cost down currently than that is what I want.

Tree cutting: In the old days they just cut them down and moved on to more trees. Now they plant new ones before they leave. Many new things like computers and ipads and digital inventions have greatly reduced the amount of wood that is demanded "I think". We sold several acres worth of pines several years back and they planted a new pine tree every 10 ft before they left. These new trees are already 1/3 the size of the original ones.

The religious implications about this hard to form but I'll give it a go. God told man that the animals were for him. I take that as that he meant for us to eat meat. Then there is always that question where I ask you if you ever ate a hamburger. What about fish? Don't they have feelings too? How about all of those poor chickens. My answer to that is God wanted us to eat them. If he didn't want us to eat pigs he would not have made bacon taste so good. LOL.

I liked the Indian's way of never killing for sport and respecting and thanking the beast for the life it would maintain by being killed and eaten. I thank God for what I Eat and I don't hunt or fish in a wasteful manner. If I catch a spider in my tub I don't kill it. I catch it and release it outside. I do kill wasps though. I hate them!

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Hermskii, great post there. If you are easily capable of being moderate and have common sense when people talk to you respectfully, they don't let yourself be dragged into radicalism or trolling, ffs!