Damn Bitches

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragmiester

Nov 10, 1999
Marshfield, WI USA
Visit site
What a load of **** man epic what a bunch of **** ups damn oooohhhhhhh unreal tornament is here ooooooohhhhhhhhhh still they have people hangin on the edge! Epic is now add to my signature Fruity uncle ****ers!

------------------
Fragmiester
I Frag'em you bag'em
Crazy Half-assed Bastards

AzusaSOB

Dec 7, 1999
www.sobservers.com
Ok, I just have to ask what in the world are you talking about?

bullet2.gif

People are the root of all problems, no people, no problems

Fragmiester

Nov 10, 1999
Marshfield, WI USA
Visit site
Shut the **** up azubus what the **** ever
(Gay Name)

How old are you anyway you probaly like 21 or really ****in old and you probaly haven't passed high school you stupid bastard. And now your name goes to my signature

bullet2.gif

Fragmiester
I Frag'em you bag'em

Fragmiester's Mom

Dec 7, 1999
Hartford,ct,usa
Visit site
OOO. Oh no. Someone 'is going to you're signature'. Like that matters to anyone but you. You're problaby some preteen boy who likes to try to swear a lot on the net. Please add me to your 'file'. I know that you'll respond childishly like you did to that other guy because you just can't help yourself. weak..

Nucas

Dec 4, 1999
nucas.8m.com
complete lack of punctuation or coherent thought and unprovoked taunting. what a loser. your a pacifist in real life probably. do you get the **** beaten out of you a lot?

AzusaSOB

Dec 7, 1999
www.sobservers.com
Should I be insulted that you added me to your signature list. How hard is it to remember my name you moron five letters is not that hard to remeber. You still didn't answer my question what the **** are you talking about?

bullet2.gif

People are the root of all problems, no people, no problems

lostnewbie

Dec 31, 1999
Riverside, CA U.S.A.
Visit site
Boy does this site ever get one hell of a wide assortment of visitors! All the way from the top of the food chain like hellscrag & others,down to WELL below the bottom like this so "B"ragmeister and his supposed(or is it "suppository")"mom". What a joke these two are!!! Too bad the joke's on the whole human race(or in their case WASTE). Her message is even more unintelligent than his! Was she supposed to be addressing it to him or to someone else entirely? If she really is his mom doesn't she know if her own son is a preteen boy or not??? This message probably means that now I will be added to his list so I may as well bring to his attention something else- hey bragmeister- pay heed to my name-"lostnewbie". It means that I really don't understand all the rules so I really can't play by them either! unnerstand?(I doubt it,that would take cognitive thinking!!!)

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
All this and still nobody knows what the heck this guy is talking about. Starting a thread just to curse people out really blows. I'm probably just wasting my time replying anyway. Burn, baby.

bullet2.gif

-Wolf Blackstar

"A chainsaw! find some meat!"

lostnewbie

Dec 31, 1999
Riverside, CA U.S.A.
Visit site
hey blackstar, got some meat for ya, it goes by the name of bragmeister!!! hellscrag-- guy, you just made me bust a gut! THANKS, I needed a gut chuckle, I just got through a very trying part of unreal. I don't think the baby boy would respond to a polite request, if you're really jonesing to be added to his "list" just tell him the truth about his intelligence, attitude, etc.,etc.,etc. You can pick your target- guys like him always have more than one personality fault(which also usually make the Grand Canyon in Arizona look like a hairline crack!!!!!!).

Fragmiester

Nov 10, 1999
Marshfield, WI USA
Visit site
Dudes Whoa that is some messed up ****. Man why are you guys fighting this post was just to get people messed up and i don't have anyone one on my signature and you guys sound ridiculus and stupid but hey i have moved on I am now a UT Player so na na ha ha and if the rock has to say anything about it don't say it!

bullet2.gif

Fragmiester
I Frag'em you bag'em

lostnewbie

Dec 31, 1999
Riverside, CA U.S.A.
Visit site
ya know, it takes a real jerkoff to post just to get a rise outta people!.(makes ya wonder why he wanted a "rise" to begin with-frisco boy?.And he thinks we are the ones that came accross as ridiculous! Hey airhead-pay attention to what is actually being said, none of us were fighting, we were all just talking about your stupid ***!!!

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
I think I know that little twerp!! I think The Wraith mentioned about some little punk with a big mouth back in the old forum! Who got kicked but somehow got back in !! As soon as I can remember the name he gave me I am contacting Cobby to see if your IP matches that little punk..

bullet2.gif

Come play in my Graveyard!!!
XxBonesxX

Status
Not open for further replies.