Combo Mute-Blast Reversal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Well this is a test verson, I got lots more to do with it, but right now, if you use the L L L L combo, you hijack projecticles and send them back at the person who fired them, all Matrix like. This wont effect youre projecticles, so dont worry about your'e 'deemer back firing in your'e face. Its kinda unfinished, but expect a Blast Stop, and a Blast Drop in the future.

So if someone pulls out a RL, send his rocket back in his face and take the credit for the kill. Go Blast Reversal someone.

Thanks to Michael A. Goodwin for the idea and code.

Attachments

• PlaSteel20040101.zip
    60 KB · Views: 32

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
The only problem is epic's already used "L L L L" as a combo. I knew eventually this was going to be a problem with duplicating commands of other combos :hmm:

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
BFFF

FBBB

FFFB

BBBF

does it have to be four spaces long?

Postal

Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Hmm, thank you very much. Im thinking of making Blast Stop, and Blast Drop just take 50 adrenline, since those are not offensive, but Blast reversal should take 100.

I think it would be possible to shorten combos, or lengthen them, but 4 spaces seem perferctly fine, too short and it would be too easy to use them, to long, and too hard to remember them.

Postal

Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Blast Stop and Drop are both now working, and they use:

FBBB Stop
BBBF Drop
FFFB Reverse

I now need to change how they use adrenline, I dont like how it bleeds off, I want to make the adrenline use instant, since these combos are instant.

Allright, I think its done, I will play with it a little bit, write upa readme, and upload it.

Postal

Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Allright, now all them work pritty well. Right now, I got them all using LLLL, but Drop and Stop only use 10 adrenline, and Reversal uses 50. Once I got these combos using new Keys, I will release the BlastPak.

Status
Not open for further replies.