Grenades and Proximity Mines!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What's your thoughts?

• It's good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs bot support.

• Needs net support.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Needs BOTH.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • It's crap.

• Stick with your comic.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
The world's First and only Grenade/Proximity mine Launcher!!!* Made by me with bits of help from Smoke39 and i think a little less from Kangus. Both of Whom are good friends of mine.** Download the Far Shot Grenade Launcher and BE AMAZED!!!!

*This statement may not be true.
**Good friends in that I've known them both since the beginning of summer '01 and only through the internet. I do know their first and last names!

Last edited:

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Make the mines not blow up in your face, be easier to see, and have an increased motion-sensing range. Oh yeah, and make a real arena mutator. ;)

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
--yeah... mines blowing up in your face is a pain in the ass... make it so the mines do not arm until they attach to a surface.
--also as Smoke said, make a REAL arena mutator (look at the ones in botpack.u for examples)
--scale down the pickup model a tad... just personal preference here.
-give the proxies a shorter firing range than the grenades

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
New version is at the top. Changes:
Mines down hit you when they are fired.
Mines have a larger sensor radius.
Pickup Model is smaller.
There's a real arena mute now.
Mines stick to walls now.

Features of this gun:
Replaces Flak Cannon.
Primary fire fires a grenade.
Secondary fires a proxy mine.

EasyRaider

Crazy coder
Sep 21, 2001
Norway
Found the bug:
In PostBeginPlay(), you call super.PostBeginPlay(), which sets timer with a rate of 0.04 seconds. In Timer(), you set bCanBlowUp to true...