UMSSpaceMarine 1.08 mod FINAL ver released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Asgard

Oct 6, 2000
Visit site
Yeah I know I said 1.07 was the final ver but shortly after I noticed there was a prob with the radars dot's colors for online play, not replicating. This has now been fixed as I just couldnt leave it like that for a final ver.
So now 1.08 is the final ver.
============================================
UMSSpaceMarine is a mod designed for Unreal 1, but made compatible for UT.

Features include UMSSpaceMarine ScriptedPawns (monsters) of 4 different types with 16 variations of the UMSSpaceMarine, which includes male and female and an UMSSpaceCadet Class.
UMSSpaceMarines kill bots on sight.

A new type of armor "MarineSuits" which has 4 variations. Jungle marine suit, Arctic marine suit,
Desert marine suit and SpaceMarine Suit. Unlike other armors, the marinesuits are actually worn by the player or bots using marine meshes and contain radar and Independent marine voice ability.
Select voices from the voice menu or use hotkeys which can also be created from within its own in-game menu system.
While wearing a suit you gain around an "extra" 70 male or 70 female voices
(comments and taunts).
Each suit also comes with its own special abilities, self recharging armor and power supply.
Camera system so team mates can view your location via a portal window.
Jungle marine suit - cloaking ability
Arctic marine suit - Greater swim speed
Desert marine suit - Greater land speed
SpaceMarine Suit - Greater jumps

Laser tripwire mines included for blowing up unwary enemies.

Also included is a mutator for placing Marinesuits and Tripwires into maps that don't have these items already placed in, "SpaceMarinez".

Supports DM, Coop and some team based Games for Unreal1 and UT.

Available here..
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/napali/mods.html

So hope you enjoy

Cheers
Asgard
m1.jpg

Last edited: