Gatomon/Renamon.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
I'd love to see a model of Gatomon or Renamon, Digi fragfesT lol! :lol:

Referance pictures:

WARNING SIZE.

Gatomon:
images
images

Renamon:
renamon_wall_800.jpg
renamon2_wall_800.jpg

Last edited:

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
The Renamon model dosen't exist anymore on Polycount, which is just ridiculous, if anyone would be tempted to make one, I bet alot of digi-fans playing 2004(like me) would be pleased.

Seyiji

Explosion Marks!
Oct 14, 2004
PA
-{SC}- Renamon said:
The Renamon model dosen't exist anymore on Polycount, which is just ridiculous,
Blame it on Gamespy and the hackers who killed most of the messageboards they host. Because I'm pretty sure the sdk was downloadable on the old Gamespy hosted boards.

-{SC}- Renamon said:
if anyone would be tempted to make one, I bet alot of digi-fans playing 2004(like me) would be pleased.
Compliments of redshadow13 on the polycount forums comes this link http://ravenworks.deviantart.com/ where you will find an artist who seems to be working on a Renamon model (as well as Rouge from Sonic X) sad thing is he hasn't updated the model since Sept 10th and there doesn't seem to be a download link on the site :(

I have yet to figure out if this is the same person who pimped and released the SDK I was talking about.

Attachments

• renaDA.jpg
    renaDA.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Seyiji

Explosion Marks!
Oct 14, 2004
PA
Finally the guy who modeled renamon (the one I've been talking about) has posted in your thread on polycount and is willing to put the model in game (ut2k4)

Get on over to your thread on polycount and show your support for the guy!