Didn't the music in Doom just.....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

bushwacker

Your Man In Havana
Dec 11, 1999
Cuba
hosted.barrysworld.net
Rock!!! Just heard the opening song again.
003.gif

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Hell yeah! Wasnt the opening song based off that one song "Crazy Train"? At least in sounds like it is.....

[This message has been edited by LiquiD_SiN (edited 02-18-2000).]

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
There were two songs based off of metal songs that I'm absolutely sure about. One song was based off of Pantera's "This Love". Another was based off of a Metallica song...and damn!...I can't remember it anymore...I have the riff in my head. I'll have to go play my CD's and find it. It's off of either Kill 'em All or Master of Puppets I think. Damn.

But the Pantera one cracked me up. It was so blatant.

Don't remember Crazy Train being on there...but I mighta missed it!

Oh...and yes...Doom had pretty crazy music!

bullet2.gif

-[CMi]Soul-Crusher
www.cosmicmonstersinc.com

Satsu

Nov 20, 1999
place
Nah, Crazy Train wasn't in DOOM. Only song that sounds familiar to me is in DOOM2, one of the songs sounds like "Them Bones" by Alice In Chains, example here:
http://members.home.com/djoye/compare.mp2

1st half from DOOM2, 2nd half from AIC.

[This message has been edited by Satsu (edited 02-19-2000).]

bushwacker

Your Man In Havana
Dec 11, 1999
Cuba
hosted.barrysworld.net
I watched a TV show called "Greed", it's a game show where people win money. If you ever see it listen to the music playing while people are answering questions on the show. It's the DOOM thyme song! .....realism is scary stuff!