HELP!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shao

[PuF] Veteran
Jan 2, 2000
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
I only have 46 MB of FREE SPACE LEFT!!
I need help!
What can I UN-INSTALL?
so many things on my HD are important...
UT is refusing to start...
I'm going insane!!!!!!!

------------------
Medic!
- Shao|PuF out

VaShooter

The Ol`e man is back
Jan 25, 2000
Chesapeake VA
Visit site
Shao, Asking Us what you can un-install is like asking a stranger over the phone for a blind date. We don`t know whats on your hard drive. Go though and delete any programs you no longer use, how many .TMP or .CHK files are on there. How long has it been since you defraged. How large a H/d do you have.

bullet2.gif

He Shoots..He Scores..He gets shot in the back

[PuF]STC_Haplo

Jan 22, 2000
Scotland
utatstc.homestead.com
Hmmm tricky one this ..... when i was runnin out of space last month i decided to look at what was on my HD and compare the contents with thier usage i found that i only ever executed 1 game program and therfore i removed all the rest so now i have only 4 games installed..its a matter of prioritising.

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Two in the heart and one in the head....Always leaves the enemy dead....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Ive only got 4 gb of HD space left, though i can alwasys uninstall Baldurs Gate (2.5 Gb) to get more space. Just thought Id rub it it /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif. You should think about getting a new hard drive if youre running out of space. The longer you leave it, the more youll want to install. Youre hard drive aint getting any bigger.

bullet2.gif

[PuF]LordKhaine|TC, you're favorite link to all the best PuF games out there!