Hi there. I have a question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Homestar

May 27, 2004
Hello There! I was playing a game on a server that had the AntiTCC 1.12 on it. Twice I was thrown off. I checked my cache as maybe one of the other games I had played on had something that didn't agree with the AntuCheat and there was the TCC log.

violated Anti TCC's integrity! (Modified XInterface.ExtendedConsole detected) is what it says caused this. Although I have no proof I can show, I have NEVER used any full blown hacks of any kind for Unreal or really any game.

What caused my XInterface to be bad? If this happened once, it's sure to happen again and I am not someone who would resort to anything cheap. Could it be a file TCC 1.12 finds bad, but was found to not be a cheat in the latest version?

EDIT: I forgot to mention my UT 2004 is patched to Version 3204 or whatever number the first offical windows patch brings it to.

Last edited:

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
Welcome to the forums, Homestar.

I believe it's becuase you have patched your game and the server is running an outdated version of AntiTCC.

Homestar

May 27, 2004
Well, I figured as much as it was the new game version and old Anti Cheat conflicting. If only the people on the server knew this. They were quick to tell me the second time I tried to go on to Get lost with obsenities.

Anyway, hopefully, if this happens again, I'll be able to plead my case.