Do a barrel roll!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Anyone remember one particular battle where every time you do a backwards roll the enemy nemesis would say "What the heck?" It was pretty humorous. Starfox 64 is one of the best games I have ever played.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Anyone remember one particular battle where every time you do a backwards roll the enemy nemesis would say "What the heck?" It was pretty humorous. Starfox 64 is one of the best games I have ever played.

:lol: YES! It was whenever you were fighting the anti-Starfox team, another 4 pilots with similar aircraft but who couldn't do any of the maneuvers you could. There were like 2 points in the game where you could encounter and fight them (and of course if you shot them all down the first time they'd come back patched up the 2nd) and they could never figure out how to do a backflip.

Suckers.

edit: found the team name, Star Wolf made up of Wolf O'Donnell, Leon Powalski, Pigma Dengar, and Andrew Oikonny. ORIGINALITY \o/

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004

I'd have to come back from a major car accident to not remember that.