So it's christmas then!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Christmas is coming up and as of tommorow the 24 day countdown begins, and all those so inclined get to eat a chocolate a day from their advent calenders!

So, where are the christmas maps, the winter maps! Nothing got me in the mood more for christmas than DM-Tundra on old UT! So what maps are suitable on 2003? With nice blizzard affects and icey patches that you're better of sliding along! Even the crazy ones with sledges and Tingly bells and stuff were suitable! nothing mre twisted than getting a flak monkey award while gibbing Homer Claus infront of the fireplace!

Your mission! SHould you wish to accept it! Hunt down festive maps! Christmas is relying on you kids!

Crashmaster007

Biohazard
Nov 7, 2003
Visit site
I don't have DL links for this one but dm-Frozen...nice winter style map...also ctf-festiveworlds (there is a thread about it a lil wile down the page) get it Here

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
Crashmaster007 said:
I don't have DL links for this one but dm-Frozen...nice winter style map...also ctf-festiveworlds (there is a thread about it a lil wile down the page) get it Here
Same author also made ctf-FestiveRidge last year. You find that map on Unreal Playground too.