Sarah Palin abandons Alaskan people.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Why has Sarah Palin abandoned the Alaskan people?

• To prepare to run for President.

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • To cover up some yet undiscovered shenanigans in Alaska

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • To join Fox news as a "Fair & Balanced" contributor.

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • To breed an army of Disney character named, Jesus camp trained, doers of right.

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • To mow down packs of wild wolves from a helicopter with an MG-42.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • To become Governor Mark Sanford's new soul mate.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • To begin her career as a community organizer.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • To devote more time to pal'n around with terrorist.

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Who knows, but somebody better start a Hannity suicide watch.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • To carpet bomb social networking sites with pure, unflitered Crazy.

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

KaiserWarrior

Flyin' High
Aug 5, 2008
So I assume you ignored the Democratic campaign? :)

Care to provide some examples? They certainly attacked their opponents in as despicable a manner as any politician, but I'm at a loss as to where they implied that entire segments of the country were not "real America" or responded to heckling at their events with "you owe us for giving you this liberty".

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Care to provide some examples? They certainly attacked their opponents in as despicable a manner as any politician, but I'm at a loss as to where they implied that entire segments of the country were not "real America" or responded to heckling at their events with "you owe us for giving you this liberty".
I could do like you and make some up without giving any references :)

Here's a question: Does the fact that Obama appears to have outright lied during much of his campaign for President not bother you? (I'm not claiming that the same wouldn't have turned out true for McCain, by the way)

Here's a good one for you, with a source, not like it matters :p

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
:lol: :lol:

hal I know you're not that dense.
you don't believe she was speaking unprepared :rolleyes:

not according to the last election.
every politician reads from something and rehearses what they're going to say. I guess it's sooooo horrible that Obama likes to have his sh*t in order and make sure it sounds good. jeeze
No, not unprepared... just without notes or teleprompter. I'm not saying one is better than the other - just that people view it differently.

I think you're reading more than you should into both what I said and the referendum on speaking styles via election results.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
She clearly shabbed that one, and we'll hear backtrack later this week.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Yes, the irony in this thread is thick (as are some of the posters
rimshot.gif
).

Where was your outrage when the jokes were about Obama, Biden, B. Clinton, Gore, H. Clinton, etc, etc, etc... (Hint: some of you need only look as far as your sigs)

Lighten the **** up, and grow a sense of humor!

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
This thread is apPALINg.

sarah_palin_nude.jpg

P.S: Tons of other fakes can be found on google.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Where was your outrage when the jokes were about Obama, Biden, B. Clinton, Gore, H. Clinton, etc, etc, etc... (Hint: some of you need only look as far as your sigs)
Some of us were right here. It's really hard to make an argument, though, that any of those people you mentioned were ridiculed as much as Palin (and to a slightly lesser extent, Hilary). Misogyny is still alive and well in America, and it's even P.C.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I just saw a small newssnippet on cnn where S.Palin boasted that in a actual endurance run she'd be better than Obama. Seriously, WTF?

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
I could do like you and make some up without giving any references :)

Here's a question: Does the fact that Obama appears to have outright lied during much of his campaign for President not bother you? (I'm not claiming that the same wouldn't have turned out true for McCain, by the way)

Here's a good one for you, with a source, not like it matters :p

What he said is absolutely true though. Southern voters could care less about having a decent leader, as long as he believes in Jebus and they get to keep their guns.

I'm a liberal and I plan on owning a gun at some point. I also don't think its a big deal to have to register a firearm. But that's a topic for another day.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
What he said is absolutely true though. Southern voters could care less about having a decent leader, as long as he believes in Jebus and they get to keep their guns.

I'm a liberal and I plan on owning a gun at some point. I also don't think its a big deal to have to register a firearm. But that's a topic for another day.
Way to misread that one there.

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
Referring to working-class voters in old industrial towns decimated by job losses, the presidential hopeful said: "They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."
Bleed, this has little to do with reference to only southern voters (who by the way are comprised of just as many Democrats as Republicans). Note the word "midwest." Where in the south is the midwest?

Obama's statement basically alienated him from those voters. Not everyone in small town America owns a gun and a bible and hates liberals. Obama knew this and he realized later that he needed to to take it back. He isn't an idiot, he just got caught up in the moment.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006

Way to use stereotypes as a basis of your argument. :rolleyes:

I also don't think its a big deal to have to register a firearm.

If you think it doesn't give them the power to know where every gun is and take them from you at anytime then you my friend are either in denial or retarded.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I think you're reading more than you should into both what I said and the referendum on speaking styles via election results.
when I say that people must prefer one over the other based on the last election, I was being facetious.
No, not unprepared... just without notes or teleprompter. I'm not saying one is better than the other - just that people view it differently.
fair enough.
but the way she speaks is so dumbed down it's hard for me to take seriously most of the time. maybe she is being genuine and "heartfelt," but the kitchy little attitude she uses makes it hard to swallow. maybe the simple people of Alaska are used to that.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
until the GOP can find someone worthy of being the front runner, the opposition will continue to hammer at away at the easiest targets. conservatives do the same when they have the opportunity.

The GOP has plenty of front runners, the general public just doesn't care at this point. Sarah Palin may be an easy target, but she was certainly never a front runner. Those in power have simply tricked you into thinking she was.

Last edited:

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
The GOP has plenty of front runners, the general public just doesn't care at this point. Sarah Palin may be an easy target, but she was certainly never a front runner. Those in power have simply tricked you into thinking she was.

Or maybe the true people in power want you to think that those in power have tricked you in thinking that Palin was a front runner. ;)

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
Yes, the irony is thick as molasses in this thread, from the poll options to KaiserWarriors post.
Two things Brizz --

1) The poll options were OBVIOUSLY tongue-in-cheek.
2) How is KaiserWarrior's post ironic? Has he, specifically him, KaiserWarrior and NO-ONE ELSE, not even me (since I don't hate Palin), contradicted himself?

Seriously, I want you to support your statement.
I mean he may have, but I don't remember it (not that I was really honestly paying attention).

Last edited: