Simpsons

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Who's gonna die on the next episode? I bet it's Maude Flanders /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Apu's wife.

bullet2.gif

"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

-Lizard Of Oz -aka- {PuF}Lizard- nguid = 391733

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
well, the 3 choices Fox gave were Moe, Skinner, and Muade. But knowing the Simpsons, there will be some crazy twist in the story where either no one dies or an insignifigant character will die. let me review the outcomes that Fox gave out:

Moe - Homer driving a Beer truck accidently drives over and kills Moe and Barney cries in front of the bar when seeing the horror.

Muade - Is at a bible camp or something like that (i forget this scenerio), and somehow (i forget this too =P) dies. Ned relies on Homer to comfort him in his time of sorrow.

Skinner - oh damn, im sorry, i forget this scenerio, but look around on the net. It will tell you.

Personally, i think there will be a real clever twist in the story, so no one might not die. But if someone does, I hope it's Muade, cos Skinner and Moe (oh, especially Moe) are the best.

bullet2.gif

WiZ
Smiley Games

"What is Mind? No Matter.
What is Matter? Never Mind"

desperado

Dec 29, 1999
q
Visit site
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
A
L
E
R
T

Yeah like you care about that spoiler alert...Here is what i heard from reliable sources. Since the person doing Maude's voice has retired from the show (died?), the choice is obvious.

What i would like to see is a BIG car accident with several ppl in critical conditions and just at the end reveal the winner.

bullet2.gif

Prisoner of Unreal Tournament # 328986.