"You want clean air and a tiny carbon footprint? Well, screw you."

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
I'm not what anyone would call an environmentalist but if I saw a coal roller doing that I'd be real pissed off about it. I hate to see any kind of smoke come out of any car or truck for that matter. Maybe I am becoming an environmentalist.

Litterbugs is what really chews me up. People throwing trash like potato-chip bags out of their car window while driving makes me grind my teeth. I've seen people at red lights just open their door and empty all the trash out of their car right there onto the street and then drive on. There is never a cop when you need one.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
[GU]elmur_fud;2609892 said:
My coal rolling coworker has a new trick up his sleeve. He mounted spotlights to his rear bumper. Pretty sure this 1 is illegal.

apparently even road safety is a joke to this guy. I.E. endangering other people on the streets is fun to this guy. I'd call police on him.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
That guy shouldn't be allowed to drive anything, ever. If you don't care for those who share the road with you, you shouldn't be allowed on it.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
I'm not what anyone would call an environmentalist but if I saw a coal roller doing that I'd be real pissed off about it. I hate to see any kind of smoke come out of any car or truck for that matter. Maybe I am becoming an environmentalist.

Litterbugs is what really chews me up. People throwing trash like potato-chip bags out of their car window while driving makes me grind my teeth. I've seen people at red lights just open their door and empty all the trash out of their car right there onto the street and then drive on. There is never a cop when you need one.
It's not just drivers, the news did a segment on this and they showed even more clips of coal rollers doing it to people on bikes and even runners. That shit is poison and anyone who does this is a fucking moron who deserves something very... very bad to happen to them and their stupid trucks.

If someone tossed paint on the windshield of the car behind them or sprayed toxic fumes on someone, they'd be arrested and charged with endangerment, how is this not happening with these idiots?

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Additional post.

attachment.php

Attachments

• jackson-jLZz4Na.gif
    jackson-jLZz4Na.gif
    498.4 KB · Views: 54
Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site

You live in the environment, you are an environmentalist.

Those who don't think they are environmentalists don't realize this yet.

Every stupid or thought out thing you do, has an affect on everything around you.

You decide what that affect is based on the knowledge you have.

Keep in mind you share this world with others, including your own children.

additional incomplete sentence.

Last edited: