Left 4 Dead

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
So I canceled my WoW account.

congratulations.

2653169_d2db246888.jpg

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
We had a useless Bill-bot on expert which we kept reviving and he had a healing pack we could have used in the future, so I just shot him in the head with the Hunting Rifle and so he went helicopter style Ragdoll a couple of meters away yelling at me "What the hell are you doing Francis!" even though he was 100% dead.

Man I guess I laughed about it for 2 minutes. And I still do.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
The only cool thing about bots is that they figured out how to teleprot around. I once noclipped around and they teleported to me and all of them died instantly :p

Last edited:
A video my friend recorded of us pwning some nubs the other day. That's me as boomer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn5rRmJnmPs&e

It's a good example of my "Don't spawn until you have to" mentality to avoid being heard, and the "jump while in ghostmode and spawn midair" trick (or maybe EXPLOIT??????????? :O)

holly ****. I laughed so hard when it went to slowmo and the boomer was "bluhh bluhh bluhhhhh". Damn that was funny.

I vant to go play now. bbl

Joined a horrible pub server today. Went something like this:

Spawned as infected Bill (Was Bill but had hunter arms, no weapons, and couldn't do anything)

This guy starts to yell at me asking for help. I'm so confused. Am I a infected or am I Bill? So I knock the hunter off this guy who was asking for help. I get smokered, and he runs off and says to his team mates "let that ******* die". I've now been in game for less than a min already.

Ok fine, they all die because they suck. Everyone is getting achievements, so I figured this is a group of pals who just bought the game and started to play.

We all spawn in the safe room. All 8 of us. Infected and humans. So all the infected die. I spawn again as a boomer, yet again inside the room and die for a second time.

Then someone becomes the tank as SOON as the survivors leave the room. Something happens to the tank and he's stuck. So they just run past him.

They didn't win, but atleast they got to the radio. lol craziest crap I've seen all week.

So any of you have any cool ideas to add to the game?

I was thinking of a freeze type bomb. Just like a pipebomb, but it blows up with liquid nitrogen or something and freezes the zombies around it for a limited time. I know it doesn't fit with current times, but it would be kinda cool I think.

Maybe something like a sonic-boom gun too. where it just hurls the infected away from you shooting them off into the distance.

Of course none of this really fits in L4D, but might be a fun change up or something.