It's getting hot over here O_o

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atropos Megarea

Happy Kitty
Dec 21, 2002
North Dakota
Temps in the 90s :eek: however...it feels like 85 :D I like Arizona weather now :D hehe AND since I'm also waiting to go to work might as well tell you a little about mine and my b/f's little apartment :p 2 bedroom/2 bath we have 2 cats and a kitten o_O 4 game systems o_O neighbors that play their music too freaking loud and to top their loud music off it has to be Tejano! >_< WHAT IS UP WITH THAT!!! Then they park in my parking spot and claim it to be theirs...so I go tell the apartment manager..and to make matters worse they had to have their 7 yr son translate spanish for me because THEY DON'T SPEAK IT!!!!! ARGH!!!!!! LEARN ENGLISH IF YOU ARE GOING TO LIVE HERE!!!!! >_<

Bean 3:16

Apr 27, 2000
Visit site
I was gonna say cool, someone else in Arizona, and then I realized, great, another ignorant ass bigot in Arizona. Like there aren't enough already.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
she is also a goth, and pretends to be a witch (a.k.a. wicca), probably trys to fly on brooms too. :p

Jedediah Knight

Flag Runner of the Year
Sep 28, 2003
North Ark. U.S.A
Visit site
My, my. We are so quick with the name calling these days. Everybody wants to cast the first stone. People that take your parking space and then say "no oblo" when you try to get it back are a pain in the arse. It does not make you a bigot to get pissed about it. Short tempered mabe but not a bigot. If I lived in Mexico I would try to speak Spanish and people that live here should try to speak english. Nothing wrong with having an opinion.

So put your ropes away boys. No hanging today.

Bean 3:16

Apr 27, 2000
Visit site
"No oblo"?

If they took your space, their race should have nothing to do with it. If they are a jackass fine...they don't need to be Mexican jackasses.

And I'm sure you know by now, but this isn't Mexico. Again, the whole point of this country is to promote acceptance. Hell, if I was a Hispanic over here, I wouldn't be very encouraged to learn the language of some pissy kids who bitch about parking (meaning=not real problems).

Bring the ropes back! Let's choke the ignorance out! Mwa!

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
WTF? This is off topic guys. She can post whatever heck she wants. Don't like it don't read it.

Doesn't sound fun at all. Arizona (yuck) and 3 cats gee that must smell. I hope you have AC, I can't stand that humid feeling you get in the summer from a swamp cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.