• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
A Hoplite to reduce your health plus a Banshee class mod to reduce health to 0 with +5/6 in Immolate. The game will think you're in FFYL when you're still standing and you'll be able to use Immolate the entire time. Though it's one hit from anything and you're down.

Ha, I hit edit instead of quoting your post. Sorry and restored. :p

That's for the siren ;)
My zero is skilled for kunais, two fang, velocity and what adds critical damage. Im faring well but more dmg is always welcome.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Ha I'm dumb sorry about that. :D

I'm not sure if it's possible with a sniper based zero but I've managed to get hits much higher than what I'm able to get with Maya on my melee based Zero, hitting the cap has been done before with melee zero but it seems rather tricky to pull off.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
go back to the UT99 forums where you belong.

hatersgonnahate.gif

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
I CANT HEAR YOU OVER MY RAGE PRO

Attachments

• rageprosmoke.png
    rageprosmoke.png
    213.6 KB · Views: 32
  • rageprosorc.png
    rageprosorc.png
    171.6 KB · Views: 37