• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
I did a quick skim of the various screeshot threads here and there didn't seem to be a random one, so here:

00cg0dxx.png

Post any screenshots from any of the Unreal/UT games. The whackier, more insane, the better.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
I used to have a couple pictures of me about to receive certain rocket death but I don't know what happened to them. I guess I just have to repost this instead.

certai10.jpg

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Dunno about certain death. Hug the right wall, jump over a rocket, go for the stairs. Could survive.

Why're those rockets blue?
They're homing rockets. They search and destroy. The ones in this game were particularly deadly as I jacked up all damage the rockets do by 10x the normal amount. You get can them with Wormbo's Rockets UT mod.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
2) 1st pic: Duck. 2nd pic: Jump.
1st pic: The rule of thumb is, if you're close enough to a rocket to where you can see the grainy textures on the end of it, it's too late.

2nd pic: Nope, with 5 health, the blast would still have killed me.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
hey Evil Grins.

what map is that?
the large, flat trench-warfare-type map with the little bunkers.

also, where can I get it?
can you upload it and/or point me in the right direction?
thanks in advance.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
hey Evil Grins.

what map is that?
the large, flat trench-warfare-type map with the little bunkers.

also, where can I get it?
can you upload it and/or point me in the right direction?
thanks in advance.

It's Kaal's map, he probably stole it from somewhere else though, except maybe that cone sky is his, dunno the original map.